Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

Okay, here goes! I paln o sharing my bows that I will be wearing other than the Ursula one. I will also show you the one that princesszelda likes that is definitely one that is for Halloween! I love Halloween!

ccc3cdf7-3515-428d-ba17-12aaee21b00f.jpg

This is the one that princesszelda likes.

1c2fd4c8-975e-42a8-aa79-250aafb14810.jpg

My Cruella DeVille hair bow.

71dd753a-ae69-42cc-b8ad-a2108347c516.jpg

My Evil Queen hair bow.

d73dc280-b809-4002-9a2c-84df3b0c28af.jpg

My Maleficent hair bow.

3164615a-9cd6-479a-a5a9-ca703a5f2d3d.jpg

My Vanessa hair bow.

d1348e7e-1466-41c9-bc78-14ae8b43380b.jpg

My Ursula/Vanessa necklace.

So, these are just a scratch on the surface of the bows that I've made. When I started it opened a whole new world for me. I love making them and my nephew who wears suits and ties for work asked me to try making him bow ties so I did. I am addicted! I'll be back later to firm up a few plans and stuff!!

I can not wait to get it. I will also be wearing it to the office as well. So I have to pack it up as soon as I get home as we will be hitting the road for the party the following morning.

I can not wait to get it. I will also be wearing it to the office as well. So I have to pack it up as soon as I get home as we will be hitting the road for the party the following morning.

Oh how fun!! You're going to be rushing around!!

Yay! I love the necklace.

Oh thank you!! I was thrilled to find that shell!! Then I took and glued a hoop screw to the back.

:dogdance:They released the hours for our trip!!:dogdance:

Plus there are changes in plans!! Originally in the plans we were going to arrive on 9/13 and just goof around at the hotel and maybe DTD. Then the ride closures updated. They are closing POTC on 9/14. This would mean that I would not ride my favorite ride. That just will not do, because I've got an AP I can go in Disneyland on 9/13. I will be going into Disneyland on 9/13 and riding my ride! The girls are going to hang out in DTD. I say girls but they are both adults and more than capable of being without me.

Here are the hours:
9/13 it's 8am to 12am. Now, because we're not leaving home until probably 10am we won't be at DLR until late afternoon, early evening.
9/14 it's 9am to 10pm. Great day to be at Disneyland!
9/15 it's 10am to 8pm at DCA. This is deemed by the girls as our only DCA day. Maybe theirs but, um no. I will be there more.
9/16 it's 10am to 9pm. Disneyland.
9/17 it's 10am to 9pm. Disneyland.
9/18 it's 8am to 12am. Dapper Days!! This will probably be set in both parks because Kody and I want to get as many photopass photos as we can in our dresses!!

I'm even more excited now that the hours are up!! Wait until we get our package in the mail in the next few weeks!!

Yay!!! Our tickets finally arrived but Alyssa was not at the house. So we closed he nvelope back up and put it back in the mailbox. She will discover them today.

I can't wait to live thru your trip! I have finally started my trip report but I do not like Photobucket - it's a pain going thru so many photos! LOL

I can't wait to live thru your trip! I have finally started my trip report but I do not like Photobucket - it's a pain going thru so many photos! LOL

I'm on my way to read it!! I can't wait either. Do you like my bows and my new necklace?

I'm on my way to read it!! I can't wait either. Do you like my bows and my new necklace?

Yes, I love your bows and necklace! Is that a moon snail shell? It just looks familar because we have lots of those shells are home but they are the size of my hands so they wouldn't make a very nice necklace. LOL We didn't make our bows like you - not as creative - we bought ours instead and we enjoyed wearing them. Sometimes I forget that they are in my hair because I don't usually wear bows. But it's so neat to see all the cute ones at DL.

Yes, I love your bows and necklace! Is that a moon snail shell? It just looks familar because we have lots of those shells are home but they are the size of my hands so they wouldn't make a very nice necklace. LOL We didn't make our bows like you - not as creative - we bought ours instead and we enjoyed wearing them. Sometimes I forget that they are in my hair because I don't usually wear bows. But it's so neat to see all the cute ones at DL.

Thank you! I honestly don't know what type of shell it is but I thought it was perfect. I've been practicing wearing bows as much as possible. I'm considering moving them to head band s instead because I tend to like them better but, not the Vanessa one it has to be in the back.

:dancer::cool1: One month from right now we will be on the road headed towards Disneyland!! One month from today I will be going to Disneyland to ride the Pirates of Caribbean and getting the girls some sort of candy to snack on that night. Bribery as it is! :cool1::dancer:

Hurrah for one month to go and for the park hours finally going up last weekend. You know that's a pet peeve of mine! Glad you'll get to ride Pirates before it closes.

PHXscuba

Hurrah for one month to go and for the park hours finally going up last weekend. You know that's a pet peeve of mine! Glad you'll get to ride Pirates before it closes.

PHXscuba

Hi! Thank you! I do know that is a pet peeve of mine of yours, mine too. I mean seriously they know at least a month in advance what their hours are going to be. I'm glad too, I was really sad when I realized that it was going to close. It reminded me why I usually never plan a trip for September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter