Heating Home With Woodburning Stove?

Not to be off the topic, but we are looking at a ways to heat our downstairs. We live in a Bylevel and can never use the two rooms downstairs because it is way to cold. We are looking at all possiblities. We have a fire place but my sons asthma can not handle it.
Does anyone have any info. on some heater that the amish sell. We live near lancaster and I just heard someone discussing this at work but didn't get the full scoop.
We bought a Sunheat infrared heater for our living room/dining room/kitchen area last winter. It has cut down on our electric bill by using it but it has a fan that blows almost constantly and, frankly, the noise gets to me after months and months of the sound day and night, all winter long. :crazy: It has a heating bulb inside and the fan blows the heat it produces out into the room. The fan only shuts off if the room is warmer than the heater is set.

We bought a Sunheat infrared heater for our living room/dining room/kitchen area last winter. It has cut down on our electric bill by using it but it has a fan that blows almost constantly and, frankly, the noise gets to me after months and months of the sound day and night, all winter long. :crazy: It has a heating bulb inside and the fan blows the heat it produces out into the room. The fan only shuts off if the room is warmer than the heater is set.

Thanks so much for the heads up, I having been trying to find different reviews but can't find anything!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter