Heather & Kevin's PJ/TR! SBP/Ariels-9/19/09: Post Ceremony Started! Updated 5/10!

That dress is gorgeous-who makes it?

Thank you! It's made by Casablanca Bridal.

OMGosh that dress looks amazing on you!!!!:goodvibes

I love the pictures of SBP and the BW! :lovestruc

Thanks!!! I love how thin it makes my tummy look! Yay for SBP!

I have the same colors for our M&Ms (plus a lighter color - cream, brown and aqua) so naturally I like your selection!

Everything looks great. Love the dress!

Great minds think alike Mikkel! :) Thanks!

love your dress :goodvibes

Thank you Sabrina, I am excited to get to wear it!

I have a casablanca gown too! And they make everyone look great! They give all brides a great figure... idk how but even I look good in it!

So I totally forgot to post the newsletters I made for our wedding guests and wedding party! I created them in Publisher and it was really easy, I am really happy with the way they turned out! We went to Kinkos and had them printed on glossy paper which cost WAY too much but oh well, they look awesome! I think I am going to make another one to put in our welcome bags, I just have to think of more information to put on them! By the way I took photos of them since my computer is being funky, so I apologize for the somewhat sideways looking pictures. Here they are:

Wedding Newsletter:

009.jpg

012.jpg

005.jpg

007.jpg

Wedding Party Newsletter:

008.jpg

I am changing some things on my BEO/Floral so I will post those as soon as I get the updated copies!!!

Just found your PJ and everything looks wonderful. You and your DF are such a cute couple! Your dress is stunning and those newsletters look AMAZING! I can't wait for more!!!!

Just reading through your PJ...I love your bouquet choices, they are beautiful! I have that same 1st pink one saved too, I just can't figure out how to get it into my blue hydrangea wedding :sad2: Your newsletters turned out excellent! I'm not creative either, but you did great and they look very professional! :goodvibes

Just found your PJ and everything looks wonderful. You and your DF are such a cute couple! Your dress is stunning and those newsletters look AMAZING! I can't wait for more!!!!

Thank you!!! The newsletters were surprisingly easy to make!!! I've been following up on your PJ as much as I can get on these boards!

Just reading through your PJ...I love your bouquet choices, they are beautiful! I have that same 1st pink one saved too, I just can't figure out how to get it into my blue hydrangea wedding :sad2: Your newsletters turned out excellent! I'm not creative either, but you did great and they look very professional! :goodvibes

Your flowers are going to look amazing!!! Can you believe how close we are?!!! :) Thanks for the compliments on the newsletters!

OMG I don't know how I missed your PJ. I woke up early this morning thinking I probably need to do Newsletters and then I saw your PJ. Everything is just gorgeous!! Your gown is fabulous, and I love your newsletters. Did you use Publisher to make them??

OMG I don't know how I missed your PJ. I woke up early this morning thinking I probably need to do Newsletters and then I saw your PJ. Everything is just gorgeous!! Your gown is fabulous, and I love your newsletters. Did you use Publisher to make them??

Thanks, I am in love with my gown! And yep, I used Publisher, I can e-mail them to you if you want so you don't have to retype the same ol' information. Just PM me your e-mail addy. They were soooo easy! And reading your PJ, you are WAY more creative than I am so I'm sure yours will be even better!

Thanks, I am in love with my gown! And yep, I used Publisher, I can e-mail them to you if you want so you don't have to retype the same ol' information. Just PM me your e-mail addy. They were soooo easy! And reading your PJ, you are WAY more creative than I am so I'm sure yours will be even better!

Awww thanks so much!! Just send you a pm :hug:

Your dress is absolutely stunning! I seriously just wrote down the style for future reference! :lovestruc

I'm an Ariel's bride too so I'll definitely be checking back here often! Love all of your plans, you have great taste. I really like your floral choices, they look similar to mine. :thumbsup2 The newsletters look great too.

Newsletter looks awesome...just a word to the wise, I would take off my personal info from the photos of the newsletter if I were you (blur them out if you can). You never know who's reading your PJ and lurking. ;)

I Love everything, your dress is to die for!

Thanks!!! It just came in! I can't wait to try it on again!

Your dress is absolutely stunning! I seriously just wrote down the style for future reference! :lovestruc

I'm an Ariel's bride too so I'll definitely be checking back here often! Love all of your plans, you have great taste. I really like your floral choices, they look similar to mine. :thumbsup2 The newsletters look great too.

Yay! We'll have to keep eachother updated on our planning! You must have impeccable taste! ;)

your newsletter turned out great! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!!

Newsletter looks awesome...just a word to the wise, I would take off my personal info from the photos of the newsletter if I were you (blur them out if you can). You never know who's reading your PJ and lurking. ;)

Thanks Mikkel! I completely forgot to blur them out beforehand!

We'll we are officially 99 days away from the wedding!!! Over Memorial Day weekend our friends threw us a surprise wedding shower! We had a great time and some of my closest friends drove or flew in from Cali, NJ, SC, & PA! I will be adding pictures in the next couple of days! Right now we are currently trying to find a place to hold a rehearsal dinner for 50 people (Kev's mom decided she would like to invite everyone)! So if any of you have suggestions please let me know! We would like to book somewhere that has a private room that can hold a party of that size. Plus, it would be great if it wasn't too expensive!

I am still waiting on a BEO & floral budget from Karen and Rose as we keep having to add stuff because we haven't met our minimum! I will post that as soon as I receive it! Sorry to be such a bad DISer, life just seems to be so crazy lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter