Heather & Kevin's PJ/TR! SBP/Ariels-9/19/09: Post Ceremony Started! Updated 5/10!

Your pictures are so beautiful! Congratulations on such an amazing day! I also liked to hear that you loved Karen, she is my planner and I haven't really heard anything about her, so it is nice to hear that you were happy with her!

Your pictures are so beautiful! Congratulations on such an amazing day! I also liked to hear that you loved Karen, she is my planner and I haven't really heard anything about her, so it is nice to hear that you were happy with her!

Thank you! You'll LOVE Karen, she doesn't miss a beat!

Wonderful photos.

Thank you Claire! Misty & Nelio do amazing work!

So I forgot to mention that DH & I's recessional was to the song, One Love which sounded absolutely perfect on the steal drums! Plus Kevin and I both love that song so we couldn't think of anything better to finally walk hand in hand to as husband and wife.

86511.jpg

Anyway, once we were announced, Karen pulled Kev and I to the side and gave us some water to cool off. She and her assistant then set everyone up and handed out the rose petals for our staged exit. At this time, RevKev came over and said a few words to us and thanked us for having him be involved in our ceremony. My MOH & Kev's BM also came over and signed our marriage license and off went RevKev saying, "See you for the vow renewal in 10 years!" LOVE THAT MAN!

86550.jpg

86548.jpg

86554.jpg

As you can see in the pictures, our friends/family weren't the best rose petal throwers! But I still love all these pictures regardless!

86572.jpg

itsofficial86581.jpg

dipafterwedding86606.jpg

86609.jpg

piggybackride86612.jpg

Loving your report! The pictures are gorgeous and I LOVE your hair with the braid. Beautiful! Can't wait to read more :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter