Hearty QS breakfast in the parks?

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
Is there a place to get a hearty QS breakfast in the parks? We are going for the first time this week and was wondering if we can get a decent breakfast in the parks so we can start early. Not pastries, as we consider that dessert and not breakfast. Talking more about a basic eggs and bacon type QS.

Thanks in advance

I went to both on my last trip and were excellent choices for a good breakfast. I ordered the pancake breakfast at RRT and it was so big I couldn't finish it. With that in mind, I ended up ordering the kid's waffles at Flo's and it was the perfect amount of food.

The Starbucks in both parks carry breakfast sandwiches, yogurt parfaits and such. DH loves the breakfast burrito at Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland. Flo's has a great fruit platter that used to be offered at Galactic Grill, but, they changed part of their menu, got rid of their breakfast platters, fruit platters, and now, the only person who eats there is DH.

DTD - Love Tortilla Jo's breakfast burritos. La Brea offers breakfast. These are great for before the park. In park, Red Rosa Tavern, Gallactic Grill, and Flos are good.

We usually just get a breakfast sandwhich at Starbucks. I personally think Starbucks is one of the best values in the park food wise. Especially if you have an AP discount, makes the food about the same price as any other Starbucks.

My favorite is Carnation for breakfast. It's table service so you may need reservations. Flo's and Red Rose Taverne are great for counter service.

Is there a place to get a hearty QS breakfast in the parks?

People have hit most of them, but River Belle Terrace also has a decent breakfast.

My favorite is Carnation for breakfast. It's table service so you may need reservations. Flo's and Red Rose Taverne are great for counter service.
I love Carnation and River Belle myself, however they are table service and not QS and will take time. Most of the QS restaurants have been mentioned. Jolly Holiday is a great option. Also note you can mobile order on the app.

Does rancho del zocalo still do breakfast? I used to eat breakfast there, but haven't seen it mentioned. I haven't been to the parks since August 2018, so I know it may have changed.

Does rancho del zocalo still do breakfast? I used to eat breakfast there, but haven't seen it mentioned. I haven't been to the parks since August 2018, so I know it may have changed.
No, they stopped there, and opened up Red Rose Tavern. Not quite the same...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter