Heart of Gold Quest and Green Quest 4/19 - 4/30 - Merged

Easiest quest ive ever done on vmk.

Sorry about your troubles shark :/

Ok found the site you translate to pirate talk no good disney has its own lingo :lmao: But now I say anything in pirate :)

I used the site, typed in the question, got an answer, the quest didn't accept it. I've been on this quest almost an hour and haven't got pass question 5.
At hour even I'm quitting.

I used the site, typed in the question, got an answer, the quest didn't accept it. I've been on this quest almost an hour and haven't got pass question 5.
I never said that it was working:rotfl:

Haha, WOW. It took a few games to finally get 100 credits in Pirates. I'm so glad I didn't even try the really difficult quest a few weeks back because that would have driven me insane! I am absolutely TERRIBLE with Pirates. Haha, I move and I can't shoot. Or I shoot when I want to move. Glove it~ :rotfl:

Nope I'm stuck on task #5, I used the VMK pirate translator for "Do we have a deal?"

But apparently that didn't seem to work..

Also I can't get 100 on pirates.

And I've crashed 3 times already with access violation messages.

I already hate it :(

Oh Shark I sure know what ou mean...I was able to do the gren qwuest all by myself.... and go #5 but I am terrible at pirates and also keep crashing too. Yup..me too

Are any games required for the Green quest? I don't see anybody commenting on that one.

I think they've done a great job with this quest.
Perhaps we users and VMK have finally come to an ACCORD on what makes a good quest?
The POTC 100 points isn't that difficult if you have a friend to play with - just tell them you'll win one and let them win one and ask them if you have an accord. :)

I think they've done a great job with this quest.
Perhaps we users and VMK have finally come to an ACCORD on what makes a good quest?
The POTC 100 points isn't that difficult if you have a friend to play with - just tell them you'll win one and let them win one and ask them if you have an accord. :)

Indeed.;)

Whoo hoo...got on awinning team in Pirates..so got done with Pirates... and now am at Ghost..win finish tomorrow...oh yea!! :cool1:

Just got home from Passover dinner. Saw you were stuck on 5. If you are still stuck... well, you shouldn't be anymore. :goodvibes

It took me forever to just get past that stupid pirates part, 100 is impossible for
me.

After an hour and a half I finally made it to mansion, only after that I got
stumped. What the heck is a runaway mine train with treasure on it?! I've never
heard of anything like that!!! So I failed, now I have to go and crash in mansion
over and over AGAIN just to pass AGAIN. GRRR!!
You sound like me with fireworks. Just got home from Passover dinner and read that you were stuck on where there is a mine train. You know where it is - thing about all the areas in VMK with gems in them. :goodvibes

- Dreams

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter