Heart of Gold Quest and Green Quest 4/19 - 4/30 - Merged

any one can PM a link on the net to look up pirate words I have been trying and can not find anything for we have a deal.

I think that is not giving answers just pointing me in the right direction cause I am sure there will be more

Thanks

Ok found the site you translate to pirate talk no good disney has its own lingo :lmao: But now I say anything in pirate :)

For those who want to see the prizes before trying the quests, here are the pics:

Heart of Gold Quest Prizes
52K.jpg
CaptainsQuartersPoster.jpg
DarkRidePeterPanStart.jpg

DreamsPirateTurretChair.jpg
GuardDogWithKey.jpg
JollyRogerHatandMask.jpg

PPRWaterCarpet2.jpg
PrisonWallDivider.jpg
ShipwreckSandCarpet.jpg

SkeletonMonkey.jpg
StoneBridgeHalf.jpg

Easy to be Green Quest Prizes
ALRBDForest1.jpg
ALRBDForest2.jpg
ALRBushes.jpg

ALRFlowerYellow.jpg
ALRTallTree.jpg
PPRBluePlant.jpg

PPRDoublePalmtree.jpg
PPRSmallRockWithTrees.jpg
PPRTinyBush.jpg

PPRTree1.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures of the prizes, Goofy! I told myself I'd finish grading some more papers before signing in, but I was so tempted to see the prizes! Thanks for helping me keep to my promise to myself~ ;)

For those who want to see the prizes before trying the quests, here are the pics:

Heart of Gold Quest Prizes
52K.jpg
CaptainsQuartersPoster.jpg
DarkRidePeterPanStart.jpg

DreamsPirateTurretChair.jpg
GuardDogWithKey.jpg
JollyRogerHatandMask.jpg

PPRWaterCarpet2.jpg
PrisonWallDivider.jpg
ShipwreckSandCarpet.jpg

SkeletonMonkey.jpg
StoneBridgeHalf.jpg

Easy to be Green Quest Prizes
ALRBDForest1.jpg
ALRBDForest2.jpg
ALRBushes.jpg

ALRFlowerYellow.jpg
ALRTallTree.jpg
PPRBluePlant.jpg

PPRDoublePalmtree.jpg
PPRSmallRockWithTrees.jpg
PPRTinyBush.jpg

PPRTree1.jpg

Actually the green quest has many more prizes. Click the arrows to the right and you will see.

Actually the green quest has many more prizes. Click the arrows to the right and you will see.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I got them all. If you see any I've missed, please post the pics for us.

You're welcome, everyone! Happy to do this, as it helps me know what the prizes are as well.
Happy questing! Oh, and there are two host quests scheduled today, too! Woot!

finished the quest. last part of the quest is all mainly going to different places and no questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter