Health Pass 12 year olds & 2 Months ??

TheCube

Earning My Ears
Hi there. Can anyone confirm if this is correct that you need a health pass if you are older than 12 years & 2 months ?? We are going next week and my Son turned 12 last week so if I’m reading the website correctly he doesn’t need a health pass as you need to be over 12 years & 2 months. Thanks if anyone can confirm this.

That's literally what it says on the website. There is not much room for interpretation. Either a child is or is not older than 12 years and 2 months. Kids as of 12 years old can get their vaccines in France, the 2 months is the extra time needed for the 2nd shot.

Who needs a Health Pass to visit Disneyland Paris?
In line with French authorities' latest requirements, a Health Pass is required for any guests aged above 12 years and 2 months in order to visit the Disney Parks, the Disney Hotels and Disney Village. Children under the age of 12 are not affected by this measure.

Thanks Karin, that makes sense now you mention about the 2 months to get their 2nd shot. I just wanted to be 100% sure so I don’t have to worry about getting my son a health pass or booking a test after being out there 72 hours to extend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter