Health food coming to the Disney parks??????

Another one here - I'm a Type I diabetic who eats zero wheat based products (hardly any other carbs either). My issue is that what I consider healthy (fats and protein) isn't necessarily what Disney would consider healthy and I would rather continue to have multiple choices than be forced to eat what they think I should eat.

BTW, Disney and the DCL cruises I've been on have been the easiest vacations I've ever had to stick to my low carb paleo diet.

That is great! I have been walking the Paleo path for just over a year now. I can honestly say I have never been happier or more clear headed.

I haven't been to WDW since going Paleo, so it's good to hear that you feel that it's not hard to find Paleo friendly meals. Anyways it's good to know there are already some cavemen roaming around Disney property. ;)

Exactly. Some of us prefer to stick to our usual diets even when we are on vacation. That simply isn't an option right now. If I had a choice of a regular or whole wheat roll, I'd take the wheat roll every time. That's all I eat at home. That's all I want to eat when I'm away from home.

That doesn't mean I don't have a Dole Whip or a churro as a treat at Disney, but for my meals, I'd like some decent choices.

I too would love more healthy options. I have dietary restrictions and it has made eating at Disney difficult.

We are vegetarian and more choices are great for us.

Also I'd like more healthy choices. I don't eat burgers & fries regularly at home and certainly not the McD's type either.

We go to Disney for 3-4 weeks at a time - going back a few years, there was barely any options at the CS except for a vege burger - try eating those for 2 meals a day for days in a row. :sick:

The last couple of times we have been to DL, we have been really excited about the different options available. We love ethnic foods and something a little different or unusual.

However, I'd also still like the option of a vege burger and fries - just not for every single meal :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter