heads up!! travel channel tonight at 9 et!!

Ah! THat will be at 7 here and I promised my kids they could watch a movie. I will have to find out when they are replaying it.

Thanks, I almost forgot. I missed it last Friday. I was at a Lock-in. I will be sure to watch tonight. :happytv:

next friday at 9pm they will be a Disney splurge show on!!! Its so great. This is my first disney trip so this is a great treat to be able to watch shows the month before we leave~!

Thanks for the reminder ,,

will be sure to watch , oh wait , its on right now !

Not to change the subject but is that your bunny? He/she is adorable!! :lovestruc We used to have mini lops but I also had a Netherland Dwarf. Now we have the sweetest bun named Ollie. He is a Sable Point Lion Head. :love:
Oh, I enjoyed the show last night but wish Samantha Brown could have done one show geared to just Disney World and one geared toward DisneyLand.

did anyone find out when it's on again? I went to the Travel channel website but it keeps giving me the run around.

Oh man! I missed it last night. I had seen the one last Friday night and wanted to remember to watch this week. Ugh! There's another on next Friday but it's different from last nights show, right? I wonder when the one with Samantha Brown will be on again. Bummer.

I stopped a movie I was watching 15 minutes from the end in order to watch the show. What I won't do for Disney...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!