Heads up "Operation 2007 November Election Jersey Week"

PURTYPAT1

DIS Veteran
Just want to give everyone a "Heads Up" airline fares are out for November 2007 next year

"Operation (Election) Jersey Week" they are a bit more this year than last.

Got mine today :thumbsup2

Now, I can go back to Holiday shopping.

Patricia

Hi Patricia,
When are you travelling, and what airport are you leaving from?
I didn't have any luck finding direct airfare from Newark. Continental is already $408 for the dates I need (11/3 - 11/11). How were your rates?
I didn't book anything yet, because the rate is too high.

From LGA to MCO round trip on your dates is $200.00 RT non stop

Park at my house in Northern Jersey for the week, & take a town car, from my house,(minutes from the George Washington Bridge) to LGA (about 25 minutes from my house) add $200.00 round trip for the town car, or just park at LGA for the week.

Here is what I found for you on travelocity, go to Delta's website and save $10.00 per ticket:

Total Air, Taxes & Fees $222.10 Your Trip - 1Adult
Modify Flight
Flight - 1Round Trip Ticket

Sat, Nov 03 Depart:
Arrive 11:25am
2:14pm New York,NY (LGA) to
Orlando,FL (MCO) Delta Air Lines
Flight1887
Sun, Nov 11 Depart:
Arrive 7:35pm
10:12pm Orlando,FL (MCO) to
New York,NY (LGA) Delta Air Lines
Flight1736

Let me know how you make out.

Patricia

Thanks for the info. The times didn't seem to work out for me. The flight going to Orlando gets there too late, because we are going on Disney Cruise and need to get there earlier. The return flight gets home later than I would like because we have to get ready for school and work the next day. We would really prefer to fly out of Newark, but I know the prices are going to be crazy for Jersey Week. It seems that if I was leaving on the 4th instead of the 3rd, the price is $100 less on Continental, but we are going to the Cruise on the 3rd.
I'll keep on the lookout for something else.
Glad to hear that you were able to get your flights out of the way at a decent rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter