Heads up for coffee fanatics

Lisa Lisa

DIS Veteran
I was shopping for Christmas gifts for DH, and I came across this travel coffee press:

http://bodum.bodum.com/us/en-us/shop/detail/11057-01BUS/

I thought I'd post the link here since there have been several threads in which people have discussed taking a French press onboard with them. The size and design of this one make it ideal for packing.

Personally, I hit either the espresso bar at Cabanas or Cove Café for my morning fix, but DH doesn't care for espresso drinks so this will be perfect for him.

Yes I got a Nissan stainless steel French press similar to this one. Worked great and I was able to drink decent coffee everyday. The water at the drink stations was hot enough to use in the press. In my experience the hotter the water the better the coffee.

I have a nice press I bought at Bed Bath and Beyond for around $10. Works great and is just right for 2 cups of coffee. Came with 2 cups also.

We have bodum French press travel mugs that I purchased off amazon. They are great. We originally bought them for WDW since none of us is keen on Nescafé but will take them with us on the ship. We just bring a bag of home ground coffee with us.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm probably going to pack my aeropress. One more step to drinking, but the coffee is soooooo good!

Another option for decent coffee (we did this on our NCL cruise) was to bring Starbucks Via packets...not as good as fresh brewed, but much better than the weak swill available in the dining areas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter