Heading to 21 Royal Disneyland VIP Dinner- Anyone had this experience?

Scott2tune

Mouseketeer
https://www.21royaldisneyland.com

We purchased (with another family at a charity event) this extraordinary Disney Dinner Experience for 12. I'm a Signature pass holder (yep the biggest Disney fan in the family age 58) and bringing my wife, DD27 and fiancé, DS29 and his girlfriend to this event. We arranged a suite at Grand Californian for 2 nights. Hitting the parks both magic mornings! I'll share photos next week.

Ooh, another thing to add to my list of how to spend my future lotto winnings! Have fun and take food pictures, there are never enough food pics!

It was worth every dollar. We did it last year with four other couples (yes, our group was only ten). We were hesitant at first due to the cost but considered it a "once in our lifetime" sort of thing. It was truly magical. They meet your group at GCH and then VIP shuttle you over to the 21 Royal suite. We had cocktails and received some history of the suite and then got to wander around for a bit and discover some of the surprises in the suite. And then dinner. It was very good. The wines that were paired with each course were perfect. The staff was very attentive and made you feel very special. And watching Fantasmic from the balcony above POTC was also spectacular. You will definitely enjoy it. (I'd post photos but not sure how since it keeps saying the photo size is too large)

It was worth every dollar. We did it last year with four other couples (yes, our group was only ten). We were hesitant at first due to the cost but considered it a "once in our lifetime" sort of thing. It was truly magical. They meet your group at GCH and then VIP shuttle you over to the 21 Royal suite. We had cocktails and received some history of the suite and then got to wander around for a bit and discover some of the surprises in the suite. And then dinner. It was very good. The wines that were paired with each course were perfect. The staff was very attentive and made you feel very special. And watching Fantasmic from the balcony above POTC was also spectacular. You will definitely enjoy it. (I'd post photos but not sure how since it keeps saying the photo size is too large)

I think you can use free hosting sites like https://imgur.com/

That being said, I would love to see the pics. If you don't want to use a hosting site, I have my own I would gladly host them for you if you emailed them.

Ohhhhhh...I have been eyeballing that deal since it came out. I would love to go, but I don't know enough people who would go with me to bring the cost down into my range. Matt? Let me know if you need an extra person for your list :D

Ohhhhhh...I have been eyeballing that deal since it came out. I would love to go, but I don't know enough people who would go with me to bring the cost down into my range. Matt? Let me know if you need an extra person for your list :D
Cheri, I'm down for 2, with you, that makes 3. Now we just need 9 more!!!

What a special experience you have planned for your family! Hope you have an amazing time.

I can’t wait to hear about it! We considered trying to get a group together to do this for our 15th anniversary this summer, but it seemed a bit tricky to coordinate and we didn’t want anyone to feel obligated to spend the $. Someday, though, maybe we’ll get a chance!

Matt- if you want to coordindate dining at Royal, my husband and I would love to go in with you. We are Disneyland signature passholders from Northern California. We now have 5!

Tracy

Yes, we did it last year and it was AMAZING! I posted about it on FB about it; let me see if I can make it public and link here. My advice would be to take it all in, every single moment. Don't fill up on the first few courses; Chef Sutton and his team were outstanding and every dish was unique and delicious. Matt, the sommelier has the cutest personality. And you can take selfies in the bathtub. pixiedust: The entire experience was like a dream. Enjoy!

It looks like on line that it is good for up to 12 people, but I didn't see a cost. Can anyone share?

Ok, sounds like there are some of us here willing to go in with you, Matt! Skyegirl? You a maybe? Tracy--very cool! I'm in NorCal as well. Julesann, I was also considering it for a big birthday but who knows how much it's going to be in 8 years??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter