I tried a new strategy this morning: don’t check that way booking will go live and I will miss the release.

I held out as long as I could.

Didn’t work.

Ugh!

Now I’m convinced this is some sick market research Disney is doing. “How often will the keep trying to give us money?”

Our family of five went to the seated Tomorrowland Terrace version on Thursday March 22. We had a great time. We did not get to sit right at the railing because of our party size but we were able to see everything from our seats. The desserts were better than I anticipated from the reviews. We especially liked the cheesecake brownies, chocolate covered strawberries, & the sparkling apple juice. Although the view was not centered like it would be in the central hub, we were glad to relax and sit. They didn't close the dessert bar until about 15 minutes after the end of HEA & even then we were allowed to sit relaxing at our table until the crowds on Main Street completely dispersed. We would definitely book this again.

Our family of five went to the seated Tomorrowland Terrace version on Thursday March 22. We had a great time. We did not get to sit right at the railing because of our party size but we were able to see everything from our seats. The desserts were better than I anticipated from the reviews. We especially liked the cheesecake brownies, chocolate covered strawberries, & the sparkling apple juice. Although the view was not centered like it would be in the central hub, we were glad to relax and sit. They didn't close the dessert bar until about 15 minutes after the end of HEA & even then we were allowed to sit relaxing at our table until the crowds on Main Street completely dispersed. We would definitely book this again.

Thank you for posting! I’ve added a link to your review on Post #1.

Glad you had a good time!

I’m sure this was covered somewhere in this long post, but can someone tell me the adult price for both the terrace and the garden view? My 15 year old son doesn’t do well with crowds and I’m wondering if the garden party may be too little personal space for him. Thanks!!

I’m sure this was covered somewhere in this long post, but can someone tell me the adult price for both the terrace and the garden view? My 15 year old son doesn’t do well with crowds and I’m wondering if the garden party may be too little personal space for him. Thanks!!
I believe it’s 59.00 for the garden viewing area and 79.00 for the terrace.

Now I’m convinced this is some sick market research Disney is doing. “How often will the keep trying to give us money?”
Maybe a little reverse psychology … we start a thread to say we would never book the dessert party…who am I kidding Disney wouldn’t fall for it.

FYI…I’m beginning to think my family is considering having me committed. I’m obsessed. :scared::badpc::scared:

When I FINALLY book this I’d be curious to know what it’s like after the show. What is the best exit strategy for dealing with the crowds from the Tomorrow Land Terrace? We are walking back to the Contemporary resort.

When I FINALLY book this I’d be curious to know what it’s like after the show. What is the best exit strategy for dealing with the crowds from the Tomorrow Land Terrace? We are walking back to the Contemporary resort.
I would wait in the Tomorrow Land Terrace chairs until the crowd clears, will probably only take 15-30 minutes. Then you will have a clear path to the exit and/or any last minute rides you can squeeze in.

We went last year in August and they had opened up another exit path behind the stores on Main Street. We walked out that way and straight out the front of the Magic Kingdom to The Contemporary.

The night I'm looking to book has emh at night do they still do the HEA party's on thouse nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter