"He was looking for the Shell Station!!" *UPDATED 04/24 -PLAZA AND OHANA*COMPLETE!*

I am so looking forward to our first visit to the Plaza next month :goodvibes

I totally agree with you about the noodles at 'Ohana - Mmmm :cloud9:

Yum! Wonderful updates! I love going to the Plaza for lunch - it's a great spot that is often overlooked and the desserts are delicious. All I can say about Ohana's is :cloud9: And yay for the extra bread :thumbsup2

I'm sad it's over, but can't wait for your next trip. Thanks for a fantastic dining review! :goodvibes

Can you tell me where you are going to be eating on Aug 10th 2012 please?

I think its during your next trip! :D

Can you tell me where you are going to be eating on Aug 10th 2012 please?

I think its during your next trip! :D

Ummm NO! It's a surprise!

Yum! Wonderful updates! I love going to the Plaza for lunch - it's a great spot that is often overlooked and the desserts are delicious. All I can say about Ohana's is :cloud9: And yay for the extra bread :thumbsup2

I'm sad it's over, but can't wait for your next trip. Thanks for a fantastic dining review! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading! Plaza is definitely overlooked, I agree, it's such a great lunch spot!

I am so looking forward to our first visit to the Plaza next month :goodvibes

I totally agree with you about the noodles at 'Ohana - Mmmm :cloud9:

Next month! You must be so excited! :cool1:

How nice for the waiter to bring a box for the bread at Ohana, I am sure they toss it anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter