Hays Disney Luggage on Zulily today. 55% off!

Any reviews for this luggage? It is Disney by Heys.

Maggie

Heys luggage is amazing! We actually bought our kids the disney mini-rollers about 3 or 4 years ago - bought them b/c they were Disney, and loved the Heys so much, we have been slowly but surely replacing all of our old luggage with the brand. We now have the 2 mini-rollers, 4 carry-on rollers and the big one (I have no idea on the size - but it is BIG!) I highly recommend this brand!

I LOVE the black and pink Tink, thanks for throwing temptation my way ;) ! You'd always know which is yours coming off the luggage carousel at the airport:love:!

Terri

I was looking but then realized they don't ship to Canada... BOOOO!!!!

I hope they change that soon there is cute stuff and at a decent price!

Use coupon code COUPREF3559 for 10% off!

ETA: Another vote for Heys luggage! I have the Metallic XCase set and I love it!

Thanks not so budget board :rotfl:

I ordered the blue Mickey set. I did use that code, too. :)

Thanks not so budget board :rotfl:

I ordered the blue Mickey set. I did use that code, too. :)

I saw that set thru my email earlier today and wanted it so bad! :rolleyes1I'm jealous!
I decided that I could use that $$ towards our upcoming trip instead. Stinks to be frugal!:headache:

ETA: Another vote for Heys luggage! I have the Metallic XCase set and I love it!
Thank you so much for the code.

I couldn't help it. I ended up buying the blue set, the one with the white, orange and blue Mickey heads onit.

It says it will take 14 business days to ship, so as long as I get it before our Oct trip I'm okay.

I saw that set thru my email earlier today and wanted it so bad! :rolleyes1I'm jealous!
I decided that I could use that $$ towards our upcoming trip instead. Stinks to be frugal!:headache:

Oh, I'm frugal too. I've been texting DH since I first saw it this morning.

He finally responded and told me to just do it because I never get anything for myself. Plus, he reminded me that I sold 2 of our textbooks on half.com just last night for $176 (after half.com's commission)... so he said it was like it only cost $10. I liked his logic and went for it! :cheer2:

Can't wait to get them! I'm going on a trip in September and hope I get them in time. Then we're hitting WDW in January and DCL in June. They'll get a good workout. :goodvibes

I caved and bought the Tinkerbell set- my suitcase is falling apart, and I need luggage at college, so it was perfect timing. Just more than I wanted to spend, lol.

I used the 10% and purchased the Cars carry-on for myself. I'm not a kid but if I don't use it for travel, I'll use it to store my Cars collectibles. It came to $51.94.

so tempted... should I, or shouldn't I ??? :confused3 Thinking I could resell one piece on ebay ????? hmmmmm.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter