Hawthorn Suites Westwood Blvd.

bunny

DIS Veteran
I just booked this hotel using a rate from valuetrips.com of $64.50 for 8 nts. in May. How far is it from the hotel to Disney World? I would really like to stay closer to Disney but I can't seem to find anything with a separate bedroom for that price. I would appreciate any recent reviews on this hotel.

Bunny, we stayed there a couple of years ago and were very impressed. It is barely 20 minutes to WDW from here (you are close to I4 and just two junctions away), and we found the rooms and service very good. They also do an excellent free breakfast of cereals, pastries and omelettes.

simon.veness@virgin.net

Wow - you got a great rate! We stayed there 3 different times, and always found it very nice. The place is clean and has a good continental breakfast, and a nice pool in the center courtyard. We paid $150 a night for our room (2 bedroom suite in peak season), so you are very lucky to paying far less!

hugsmall3.gif

</IMG>
Coming up - May 2001 Animal Kingdom Lodge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter