Hawai’i 10 Night Cruise to Vancouver

Good Evening Fellow Cruise Peeps!
I will be sending a private message to all current members of our fe listing to see who would like an adult only group and break out the listing accordingly - I do hope we get more peeps to join
Thanks
Lynn

Aloha!
I have made some updates to the first page of our thread. I am doing research while I am home resting from surgery. I have been looking at Hotels and stated looking at Pearl Harbor today. Please post what you are finding so we can all share. I know I am wanting a hotel close to the beach. I would Like to see Pearl Harbor, the Palace, Dole, Volcano Park, and a few other places. I just need to figure out what Island all of them are on - I think I am going to need a map so I can get it all straight!!!!
What are you all wanting to see? I am also waiting for Southwest to announce they are flying to Hawaii!!!Come on SW!!!! They are waiting on one more approval and then they will start flying!!!!!! I wish they also flew to Canada - but I do like West Jet.

Good Evening Fellow Cruise Peeps!
I will be sending a private message to all current members of our fe listing to see who would like an adult only group and break out the listing accordingly - I do hope we get more peeps to join
Thanks
Lynn

More people will join us when we get closer to sail time.

Aloha!
I have made some updates to the first page of our thread. I am doing research while I am home resting from surgery. I have been looking at Hotels and stated looking at Pearl Harbor today. Please post what you are finding so we can all share. I know I am wanting a hotel close to the beach. I would Like to see Pearl Harbor, the Palace, Dole, Volcano Park, and a few other places. I just need to figure out what Island all of them are on - I think I am going to need a map so I can get it all straight!!!!
What are you all wanting to see? I am also waiting for Southwest to announce they are flying to Hawaii!!!Come on SW!!!! They are waiting on one more approval and then they will start flying!!!!!! I wish they also flew to Canada - but I do like West Jet.

We are looking into staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village before the cruise. While on Oahu, we definitely want to go to Pearl Harbor. We also plan to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center.

Southwest Airlines announced today approved to fly to Hawaii!
Now if they would just fly to Canada!

Only from California I hope by the time we need to book airfare they open bookings to more cities otherwise it will not do me any good. I did check into flying on points to California and stopping at Disneyland (why not?) then onto Hawaii - but felt it would take too much time from seeing Hawaii which I really want to do.

Southwest Airlines announced today approved to fly to Hawaii!
Now if they would just fly to Canada!
Where in Canada are you from? We are from Ontario .

Scared how much flights will cost. We want to go early and see more of Hawaii too.

I’m not from Canada - I just wish SW would fly to/ from Canada as I prefer them and for Alaska and Hawaii Disney uses Vancouver - the airfare cost is horrible and the time choices are bad too. I’ve been scouting all the sites looking at airfare since I booked the cruise - it’s just plain ugly - my city is nit a hub so my choices suck. Very limited on airline choices also. I am thinking of flying to Chicago to get better choices and cheaper airfare. Will need to do the math to see if it is worth it. The flights home from Vancouver are all terrible and we will be staying a day or two after the cruise.
What airlines have you been viewing ?? I do like WestJet and I have done United to Vancouver but United is really high.

I’m not from Canada - I just wish SW would fly to/ from Canada as I prefer them and for Alaska and Hawaii Disney uses Vancouver - the airfare cost is horrible and the time choices are bad too. I’ve been scouting all the sites looking at airfare since I booked the cruise - it’s just plain ugly - my city is nit a hub so my choices suck. Very limited on airline choices also. I am thinking of flying to Chicago to get better choices and cheaper airfare. Will need to do the math to see if it is worth it. The flights home from Vancouver are all terrible and we will be staying a day or two after the cruise.
What airlines have you been viewing ?? I do like WestJet and I have done United to Vancouver but United is really high.

We usually use American Airlines if not Southwest. We are in Texas and will be flying out of DFW.

Since Southwest doesn't fly from Vancouver, we will be using American for both legs. Southwest only flies through Dallas-Love field and American flies through DFW........2 different airports. :(

Not sure what my husband has checked out, just know expensive comes up a lot...lol

We usually fly out of Buffalo when we go to Orlando. Have done Southwest, Jet Blue and West Jet. Did go United when we went to Vegas once and the plane had problems so our connecting flight didn't make had to stay over in Ohio I think.

I'm guessing it will be Canadian airline on the way home since we are already in Canada.

My husband is the planner , I go along for the ride. He is not on the Dis but I read a lot on here and saw Hawaii mentioned and told him to jump on it. I told him it could be our 25 anniversary present , a little late since it is in Oct 2019 but I'm ok with that. ...lol

Hi all, great to see such an active meet thread! We'll be joining you on this cruise, me (Laura), DH Scott, and DD Megan (23 when we sail). We have a 9A GTY, and are on the Aulani pre-cruise waitlist. I'm looking forward to planning for this cruise - should be fun. This is our 7th Disney Cruise, 3rd on the Wonder, and 1st to Hawaii!

Welcome, gourt. We are going to have so much fun. Look at the activities on the first page and see what all you want to sign up for and post on here.

Welcome Gourt!
I’ll add you to our roll call. Please let me know if you would like to join any of our activities. Looking forward to planning with you.
Thanks !!

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruise Peeps
I contacted Adventures by Disney today to inquire if they are going to have any add on packages for the Hawai’i cruises. It may be to early for them but thought I would start the process.
I will let you all know what they say in case someone else is interested.
I noticed when I was on the Aulani DVC site that their excursion portion stated they had excursions with Adventures by Disney but when I went to it I could not find any. I also went to Adventuresby Disney website and checked and they didn’t have anything for Hawaii - I will keep the faith...

I have been researching ports and Disney has several excursions posted for Hawaii if anyone is interested. I find they ate a good starting point to check into things you may not be aware of or would like to do on your own. If anyone is interested I would be happy to share what I have found so far - just let me know. Aulani offers several excursions but I thought their prices were very high but could be just me.
Happy Planning

Hello to all!!
The window has opened for Aulani!pixiedust:
My TA has booked my hotel reservation for pre Cruise nights. :cool1::banana:No packages are offered at this time. No transportation information is available for booking at this time but rooms are! :cheer2:party:
I hope this helps.

Best of luck to all!

On a side note. I booked our Cruise :boat: with Small World Vacations :tinker:
so that is who has booked our Aulani pre Cruise nights. (I highly recommend them)
Is isn’t cheap (imagine that) but at least I know we have a room.
I hope this helps those of you who are looking to book rooms.

Hi NonnaJoa, I wish we had the same luck. I've called our travel agent (Costco) several times in the past few weeks....and they've called DCL. They are still "working through the waitlist." We'll see what happens! We've been to Aulani before, so if worse to comes to worse we'll stay somewhere else in HNL, but would love to to go back to Aulani!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!