Having Vacation Club Withdrawals

scauzilloc1121

Mouseketeer
Usually people have Disney withdrawals, by not getting to go to the theme parks. But I am having Vacation Club Resort withdrawals. I have annual passes, so going to the Happiest Pace on earth is no biggie. (We live 45 minutes away.) But not getting to relax by the pool, or in the room, or all of the wonderful things that go with being part of the vacation club is driving me crazzzzy!
We have a reservation at the end of September at HH, and then I am on the waiting list for the first week of October for BWV and I just made a reservation for the end of Nov at AKV. But not being there every single day is hard. But I guess in order to enjoy the club I have to have a job. Darn job gets in my way. I guess I need to win the lottery.

I'm glad you enjoy it so much and have so many opportunities to be there! I also have quite a few reservations ahead, and there's a time in December that I'm going to be solo at VWL. Those of us who can go often are lucky, lottery or not!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!