Having trouble buying tickets

SheriN

Mouseketeer
I went to WDW main site to go ahead and order our tickets..yes I know 9 days left and we still haven't bought them yet. :guilty:

But I'm having trouble purchasing them. Only 3 of them show up in the Cart, and even then when I go to check out it says I can't because there's nothing in my cart! yet the previous page said I had 3 items :scratchin: So not too sure what's up with that.

Anyone else have issues trying to buy tickets online? Or is there a better place to buy tickets then directly through WDW's main site?

Also, are there any codes to save, or give me something extra, that I could try to use?

Thanks

Sheri

go to MapleLeafTickets.com they are a company who sells discounted WDW admission tickets. They arrived within a few days of purchase. I found out about them on All Ears Net. Deb Wills WDW site.

thank you very much...i do go on Allears but i must have missed that....i'm too busy looking at the menus & pictures on that site. Thanks again.

Cool, thanks I'll have to check it out. I'm always open to savign money on this trip!

Sheri

I just sent you a PM!

The place we used was great, the cheapest place that I found, and Priority mailed them with the tickets sealed in a plastic bag in case they got wet or something. I'd use them again. It saved us alot of $$$. Wherever you buy tickets..make sure to make a copy or two of the printed side of them. Take the copy or copies with you should you misplace them or they get stolen..that way you can get them replaced.

Get them tickets and have a great vacation. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Ok this is ticking me off. After talking to Dh we're only buying the amount of tickets we need, instead of going the better route of buying the 10 day pass with no expiration date..my choice. Oh well, and makes sense since we don't know if we'll ever get back. I think we will, but no convincing him yet, but I will keep trying.

We're looking at buying 2 1-day adult tickets, 1 2-day adult tickets and 2 2-day adult tickets. Not a lot but it's the only time we have for this trip...this time.

Anyway, I tried to get tickets through the main site. The only way that I'm not paying a service fee out of all the websites I've found that sell the tickets.

But it's still not letting me buy the tickets. Every time I go to "checkout" it says I can't because they aren't in my cart. Half the time I "see" them in the cart...until I click on it then it says there are 0 instead of 5. And it always gives me the "to buy tickets click on the link below" Or somethign like that.

Yet when do, it takes me right back to the screen I had...which won't let me check out.

UGH! I'm going to have to call and order them. Which is ok since I figure we'll have to do a Will Call anyway or else run the risk of them not getting here soon enough, especially since I'm putting our mail on hold the day before we leave because it always seems to take a day before it actually works!

So any ideas? Or am I tough out of luck and will get to play punch the pretty numbers at Disney?

Have you tried mousesavers? I know you can get discounted 2 day tickets from one of their ticket providers. They even offer hotel delivery so you don't have to worry about not getting them in the mail before you leave.

I have ordered tickets through the WDW main site...and picked some of them up at willcall. It was easy. The only thing I am wondering is if you are logged in at the Disney site. But I guess you could call and do the same thing. Did you show your DH the price difference? If he still says no...it's ok there is bound to be a code or something later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!