Having surgery on wednesday wish me luck!

xxpeplyxx

x Disney Mummy x
Am getting nervous now, Im going in for surgery on my nose (my revision septorhinoplasty) on Wednesday, I had my first one in may 2011 on the NHS to straighten my nose to enable me to breath for the first time in years! It worked I can breath :-) but they messed the look of my nose up its now very bumpy and has a large indent! Not really what I expected :-( so I'm back in on Wednesday for round two and as expected I'm very nervous lots of questions running through my mind? What if it looks worse than it already does? Will it hurt this time? Soooo many worries!

But on a plus note I have the dis boards to keep me busy for the 2 weeks I'm not at work and can go Disney crazy and watch loads of videos on YouTube, make some plans for our August trip, i.e choosing our character dining :-D eeeekkk

Anyone know any good Disney sites I can look at while I'm off! Or good videos to watch on YouTube! Places I can upload pictures to from our last trip! Etc

Good luck with your surgery!

Maybe you could do a trip report with your photos from your last trip. I could spend hours reading trip reports!

MEK said:

Maybe you could do a trip report with your photos from your last trip. I could spend hours reading trip reports!

I went back in 2010 I'd love to do a trip report remember every part of it but can I really do one for 2010 now?

As for Youtube videos, my Dbf and I love doing holiday videos (we have december 2010 and october 2012 in the process). We also have wedding and Olympic videos on our page. Our user is 'tom andsteffi'... please check us out! Xxx

Good luck with your surgery pixiedust:pixiedust:

Good Luck with the surgery...hope you feel better about everything afterwards and that it works for you :thumbsup2

I went back in 2010 I'd love to do a trip report remember every part of it but can I really do one for 2010 now?

Good luck you'll be fine...:thumbsup2

AND yes I don't see why you can't do a TR from 2010..it'll keep you busy for hours and hours, have a good ol' Disney movie or music in the background to really bring it all back:)

Good luck :) wishing you a speedy recovery!!
Also would love to read your trip report regardless of when it was Hehe :)

Ok so I may do a 2010 trip report :-) gives me something to keep myself busy doing for the 2 weeks I'm at home :-) how do you upload pictures onto here can you only do it via photobucket?

And thanks all for the good lucks :-) only 2 more days at work then I go into hospital! Scary stuff! I'll post a picture to this thread every day after the op! Lol!

Had my surgery had a hard time since! Feel dreadful! Well today is the best I've felt so far but it's still rubbish how poo I've felt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!