Having a Hawkeye themed birthday party and would like to know what stuff I need to find

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For my birthday I'm thinking of having a Hawkeye themed birthday party and I would like to know if anyone knows what Mom and Dad will need to do and make to make my birthday party extra special? The hardest thing I am trying to find is Hawkeye party supplies but there seems to be none and i'm wondering if anyone has seen Hawkeye party supplies anywhere? The other things we are planning to use are Jeremy Renner photos and Hawkeye photos to decorate the dining room walls but those are easy to find. Also what craft projects could my Mom do to set up the party table as well

I also am thinking of playing Jeremy Renner albums during my birthday party as background music while I open my birthday presents but would it be simple to play the Jeremy Renner station on Pandora or just get MP3's of the songs and is there a Hawkeye soundtrack we could also use as well? What Hawkeye craft decorations could my mom make to hang around the dining room and decorate the party table with?

I am still planning my birthday party and I'm wondering if anyone has more arts and crafts ideas that are Hawkeye themed that my mom could use in my party room. Also has anyone seen any Hawkeye themed birthday cake decor and party favors like goody bags as well? I would really like to hear anybody's advice to help me plan my party
Dodger

I am also planning to use my Hawkeye and Kate Bishop plushies and Lucky The Pizza Dog as centerpieces of my birthday party table but we are still looking for more crafts that my mother could make to decorate my family room/dining room with but here's something really shocking and surprising that i'm gonna eat at my party that adds to the Hawkeye theme. I was cuddling my Lucky The Pizza Dog plush and noticed his pizza slice in his mouth and it was shocking to see because I have chosen pizza as my birthday lunch/dinner. We are still also trying to find the background party music but so far I have only found Jeremy Renner songs and is there a Hawkeye soundtrack we could play during my party or should I combine both Hawkeye and Jeremy Renner's music to be used as background music to play during my party?
Any advice is welcome
Dodger

Hi Dodger,
I just checked Pinterest searching Hawkeye Birthday and got quite a few results. You may want to check there. Etsy also has some decorations.

Good luck! Happy upcoming birthday 🎂

Thanks to all of you my Hawkeye themed birthday party was a success yesterday and my mom did all the arts and crafts for it. Although we did not use the Jeremy Renner photos from my recent issues of People magazine to cut out and hang on my family room/dining room wall I used a giant sized poster of Jeremy Renner that was the centerpiece of my party room which was even better than what I had planned in my mind. How we chose the Jeremy Renner/Hawkeye soundtrack as my party music was we used Apple Music and got the songs from there and it turned out very well thanks to all of you. I really had a great time at my party thanks to all of you
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter