Haven't flown Delta in forever- what's their boarding procedure?

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
I haven't flown Delta in about 6 years. Do you have to check in online 24 hours in advance to get a position in line to board?

....can you tell I'm used to flying Southwest? :rotfl2:

TIA! :thumbsup2

I haven't flown Delta in about 6 years. Do you have to check in online 24 hours in advance to get a position in line to board?

....can you tell I'm used to flying Southwest? :rotfl2:

TIA! :thumbsup2

You will have an assigned seat. You should have picked seats when you made the reservation. You can check your reservation online to seat if seats are assigned. If no seats are available, they can be assigned at 24hours through online check-in. If still not available, you will have to wait until you get to the airport. The seat number and boarding zone will be printed on your boarding pass. As tkldisney said, they will call the zones when it is time to board.

You will have an assigned seat. You should have picked seats when you made the reservation. You can check your reservation online to seat if seats are assigned. If no seats are available, they can be assigned at 24hours through online check-in. If still not available, you will have to wait until you get to the airport. The seat number and boarding zone will be printed on your boarding pass. As tkldisney said, they will call the zones when it is time to board.

Ok awesome. I did pick seats- they're either right on or right in front of the wing on each flight, so I guess I'll be boarding towards the end.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter