Haven't been to Disneyland in 2 years, anything new that I should be aware of?

Since there is no Fastpass anymore, does that mean that if I want to ride the popular rides that we have to get to the park super early now to ride them?

I will be buying the Genie + service along with paying extra to get onto RotR and Radiator Springs.

How bad is it while waiting in lines for the more popular rides?

I don't even remember the last time that I visited Disneyland before FastPass even existed, so I don't even know what to expect when it comes to waiting in line at the rides.
Lines have not been great since Genie+ launched unfortunately. The first two hours and last two hours are usually the best for shorter lines.

Magic Key holder here. We have started our day in the unreserved park after 1pm multiple times without any problems.

Magic Key holder here. We have started our day in the unreserved park after 1pm multiple times without any problems.

Same. We have established that is the rule for Magic Keys. It's even in the fine print of how the MK work, we are just wondering if day ticket holders can do the same. It seems unclear at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter