Have you viewed your reservation online? (Mine is wrong)

Rootskate

<font color=red>Oh what I wouldn't give for a Zagn
Im wondering because I made my "room only" reservation with CRO about a week ago. I just viewed the reservation online and I see that under "room type" it says "standard". I reserved (and paid the deposit) for a "water view". Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I should call and confirm that they do in fact have me down for a waterview room?

Do call and confirm. It's usually correct at CRO, but it never hurts to check.

There were a few "typos" on our reservation online, but when I called CRO, they had it right.

Correct info will also be on your confirmation letter.

I was wondering about a confirmation letter...the last time we went I made the reservation online and never received one. I guess you only receive them when you make the reservation with CRO? Either way, I will call to confirm it just to be on the safe side.

I checked mine today also, it's wrong. BUT, it is correct thru CRO..... we called and they had it right. We also paid our deposit. Our dates were wrong online......... YIKES!!! Anyway, all is good. I had to REQUEST that a confirmation be mailed to me! He said he'd get it right out. I thought they just mailed them when you booked....... ????

Mine is also wrong. I am trying to get thru to CRO now. It is wrong by $800.00 on the amount owed. YIKES!

I called CRO and 27 minutes later (they couldnt find my reservation at all) they confirmed that they did have the correct info in their system for our reservation. I too had to request a confirmation letter be sent to me. Yikes...who knew planning a vacation could be such work, lol.

Hey Rootstake, you sound like me. I called CRO & after being on hold for over 43 minutes, they could not find my ressie EITHER. So I was on hold for another 24 minutes for her to find it. She did eventually find it. How frustrating.
The info on the website is incorrect & the info on my ressin @ CRO is the correct. :)

I have found their web self-service portal "My Disney Vacation" to be unreliable as well.

It seems though that when I talk with a CM, the informaton is correct on "their system". Therefore I wouldn't trust the web information.

I originally booked via the web, and when I first had issues with getting wrong information via "My Disney Vacation" I called them on the phone and asked for a written confirmation. Within a few business days I recieved a letter which gave me a detailed, itemized description of what I had booked.

Having that piece of paper gave me peace of mind, and I see that in the big packet I just recieved with my travel documents, I got another copy of that confirmation letter.

Long story short, if you have any doubts, and you are the kind of person who will sweat the details (like me), call them and ask for a written confirmation.

I Made reservations yesterday and checked them on line today. $$ totals and dates are correct but they only show us at the GF and no AKL. I'm guessing that's a glitch as all the other info is accurate. I always ask for a written confirmation. That way if there are ever any errors at check in I have my handy dandy receipt.

I leave this Sunday for a split stay at WL and AKL. Originally it was just my GD and I going, but later I decided to give her a dad a trip to WDW for Christmas, so called and added him to the ressie. I used an AP code and upgraded to WL (courtyard view) and AKL (savanna view). When the confirmations came in, the one at the WL was in my son's name and the one at AKL was in my name, but the views were correct as well as amount received (paid in full). I checked Disney's web site--dates, paid in full was OK but sure enough WL ressie was in my son's name and AKL was in mine and both views said standard. I immediately called and told CRO I was the one with the AP not my son and asked about the views and the room location requests I had made (since they weren't on the ressies either). He looked it up and read everything back verbatim that I had requested when I made the ressies and assured me we would be in a courtyard and a savanna view. He said it didn't matter that the WL ressie was in my son's name as long as one us had a AP. I was still a little nervous and asked him to please change the name on the WL ressie. A week later it was still in my son's name, so I called back and was again assured by a different CM that my rooms were OK. I was told that they had been having trouble with the web site and it is frequently wrong, but CRO will have it correct in the computer.

I would call and make sure. On our last trip, I booked by phone through CRO and we were accidently given a Florida Resident Disney Visa rate and while we have the Disney Visa, we are not Florida residents (obvious when they asked for my address). I called and they honored the reservation but had to make a note in the system. If I had not called, it would have been a problem at check in per the CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter