Have you used " Executive Parking at Port Canaveral"

Callymum

DIS Veteran
We usually pay for parking at Port Canaveral but $120 is too much as doing a 7 Days on the Fantasy in Oct.

Looked at " Executive Parking at Port Canaveral " for this Cruise.

The Park Area looks good,
Across from Sherrif office.

It's fenced off and 24 hr Recorded Surveillance.
We Keep our car keys.
Locked Gate.

Is this info correct!

If any one has used them please let me know if they are Good or Bad.

Thank you.

Do some search - I think that lot is owned by an ex cop, but not sure.

Most have used Park N Cruise from what I read.

Also, if you are staying at PC the night before, Days Inn, Best Western and La Quinta (not the ocean front) have 40% off discount coupons to park at the port.

We are scheduled to use them too in 3 weeks and wondering the same thing

We are going in 4 weeks. They look Good.:)

I have been Researching but not a lot of info except new owners.

The ex cop is Park n Cruise I think, it's not Executive Parking at Port Canaveral. They are across from the Sherrif office though.

Since we are doing B2B western and eastern Carib cruises we are looking for the est options as well, need it to be safe and if possile covered. What are the prices from the Park and Cruise and the Excutive parking locations?
Thank You all for the input.

Also, if you are staying at PC the night before, Days Inn, Best Western and La Quinta (not the ocean front) have 40% off discount coupons to park at the port.

We are going in 4 weeks. They look Good.:)

I have been Researching but not a lot of info except new owners.

The ex cop is Park n Cruise I think, it's not Executive Parking at Port Canaveral. They are across from the Sherrif office though.

Nope, the ex-officer owns Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral.

Tiger

I would love to get the 40% Voucher but staying in Disney and travelling down in the Morning. :)

Since we are doing B2B western and eastern Carib cruises we are looking for the est options as well, need it to be safe and if possile covered. What are the prices from the Park and Cruise and the Excutive parking locations?
Thank You all for the input.

Most of them are the $5.99-6.99 per Day range.

I am not aware of any being under cover unless it's Port Canaverals own Parking.

The "Executive Parking of port Canaveral" is across from the Brevard county Sherrif office. Gated,fenced,24hr Video surveillance. Free Shuttle.
Family owned that's why I'm trying to find out about them

The other is "Cruise parking of port Canaveral" Owned by ex law enforcement officer, gated, fenced, surveillance. Free Shuttle.

I'm between these two choices for myself. Always parked in Port but price is over $120 for 7 days. :scared1:

Is there a link to this location?

We used Executive Parking last year and were very pleased. When we arrived, check in was fast (we booked ahead of time). Looking around, the parking lot isn't that big but it is fenced in, with barbed wire over the top, cameras in strategic positions and gated. After check-in we got into the shuttle (the guy loaded the luggage) and drove to the cruise terminal. We were there in just a few minutes and the guy chatted with us and the other cruisers along the way. Friendly and interesting. When we arrived at the terminal, the driver unloaded the luggage and we were off! When we returned back home, the car was there, nothing was disturbed inside it and we felt that it was a safe and secure experience. One thing: you do have to leave your keys at the desk so they can move your car closer to the check in on your return date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter