Have you noticed this?

TwistyMisty

DIS Veteran
Have you noticed that most DIS*ers that are on like ALOT, tell us they are leaving DIS for a little bit, because they need to focus on school?

I'm not so sure, but I think it's like they are thinking at school, WHEN IS SCHOOL GONA BE OVER! I WANNA GET ON DIS!

oh course we think this. I sometimes sneak on here during Keyboarding! lol

somedays I just want to come home other days I want to stay at school!

I have a cellphone that has internet access. I haven't yet got on here from school, but I could by using my cell phone. Although it is hard to navigate on the cell phone.

Honestly, I am too busy these days worrying about the DIS. :duck: Volleyball has been so hectic as well as school. Thats why I havent been on as much. Im lucky to be on right now. I should be at volleyball but we got done with practice early. Friday night I should be on most of the night and next Wednesday I'll be able to be on more but right now lifes just too hectic to worry about the DIS. Sorry guys!

I'm heading in that direction actually.
I've got my grades up some without having to break.
But I just think I need to cut my time on the computer in half and I'll be good.
And yes I do think at school that I wish I could go on DIS. When I'm bored and when school is hectic and friends aren't being friends.

Right now my school schedule is so easy as it will be for the remainder of the year, but I will be in the Spring School Musical Of Brigadoon starting in March with Auditions and also will be Auditioning for the Community theatre production of Seven Brides For Seven Brothers in May of next year. So I will be busy next Spring. Plus also the Audition in January for consideration into NYU Performaning Arts School.

i should focus on school more i read fan fic type reports dis and do math at the same time

I'm completely able to focus on the DIS and my school at the same time.

I wish I could get more hours on DIS. I'm on and off since I came home from school but I need to finish homework!

I never or rarely have homework unless it is an English assignment. So right now I just chill out here or on the phone with my friends or I guess I could go out with my friends to shop. But dad gets tired of me spending too much money on clothes and stuff.

i never have homework, but i'm typically busy. I'm not on here so much anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter