Have you ever pool hopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disbound

Mouseketeer
From what I understand pool hopping is OK between resorts with certain restrictions. (I know about the limitations with Storm Along Bay) Have you ever done this for a day to check out another resort? Where did you go? What pools would you recommend? :

i thought it was only ok between port orleans french quarter and port orleans riverside, but i may be wrong and something may have changed since i was onsite in '98

From what I understand pool hopping is OK between resorts with certain restrictions. (I know about the limitations with Storm Along Bay) Have you ever done this for a day to check out another resort? Where did you go? What pools would you recommend? :

Pool hopping is not allowed except for resorts that are together.

DVC members may pool hop with a few exceptions.

All Stars can use each others pools. POR and POFQ, places like that.

Duds

I'm pretty sure DVC members are the only ones allowed to pool hop to all the pools except Stormalong Bay.

Run for cover and hide quickly!!

popcorn::

Unless you are DVC pool hopping is not allowed. Using a sister resort is allowed like the All Stars and Port Orleans. There are signs posted that the pools are for guests of that resort.

This thread is closing. No excitement now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter