Have you ever noticed how mean your so called friends can be?

Rose_Greenthumb

<font color=darkgreen>It brings a whole new meanin
Take today for example. I was waiting for my guitar lesson with my "friend" Sarah and she knocked and went in. There was this lad who I have never seen in my entire life sat in there just finishing his lesson so Sarah went to our teacher "day know who emma fancies?" Then she pointed at the lad. I got the mick taken out of me throughout the lesson and I am never gonna live it down! Oh and we get Friday and Monday off for bank holiday so I am going shopping with a few friends or so it was supposed to be. Somehow Estee managed to invite Darren who I do actually fancy and every1 knows. I am gonna be so humiliated!

My "best friend" is the same way.:rolleyes: I can't even tell you how many times she's done stuff like that to me.

Im not too bothered about the Darren thing cos Its not all that bad and ya never know, something good could come out of it. But the whole Luke thing was so embarassing!

I know what you guys mean. Sometimes it happenes to me, but you just gotta get through it!

That reminds me of something my friend did to me..........we were at WDW in a store at the Boardwalk. I had been swimming and put a tank top on over my bathing suit. The tank had damp marks on it. So me and her are at some display and this really cute guy walks up near us. She says in this REALLY loud voice "Marissa!! Ew you're sweating!!!" The guy looks over, laughs, and walks away. Very embarrassing lol

yeah my best friend has done stuff like that..she got a little mad one time and said a few thigns that i asked her not to say
i wasnt to happy with her the rest of the week...

and today, my friend lauren knew that the lad she fancys had just had science so we walked all the way round to maths the long way. Helen saw his friend and asked if he'd been in that class with him then only to find he was walking next to him!

aww I feel so bad for you Rose Greenthumb:(. All of the worst stuff happens to you

No, a lot of really great stuff happens to me! I'm really lucky, Its all gonna be just fine! Have a nice day!!

oh yall dont feel bad ive had worse but i would rather not say(its kinda embarrasing). it makes you wanna kick ther butt in front of everyone and embarras them.

when my friend and i do it we all know that we are joking when we call each other names but like telling stuff that you dont want anyone to hear then it gets annoying and thats when i start to dislike them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter