Have you ever had a shock on vmk?

coolkidhann95

La Fée d'Etiquette Sait-il français ? Et Est-Elle
the famouse thread turned vmk
anything shocking happen gross or funny be free to post anything just like i dont boot on vmk i dont delete on the dis

ok lets cut to the chase

ok this happend yesterday. if you dont like gross stuff plz dont read this or if you dont like the kinder garden thing either.

ok i was at a kinder garden and the teacher's so called "friend" was trying to watch us well he probibly got bored and started to tell us to do all these weird and gross things well this was in an everest room so i was so cold so i froze then the guy comes up to me and is screaming lalala!! i was so mad!
i never reported the guy bc i knew they would not do anything
about it

well thx guys Dis rocks my socks

I dont understand The "Sky Hi" "Kinder Garden", "taken", "Day Care", "stool", "rich/poor" things in VMK. :confused3

I mean it's a disney game. Why should you marry people, have children, get a job, go to school, and beg for free stuff. :confused3 I dont like that stuff one bit! :mad: And I think VMK is getting a lot worse. So thats why I hardly ever go on.

I don't quiet understand... someone came up to you and said lalala?

coolkidhann95 said:
the famouse thread turned vmk
anything shocking happen gross or funny be free to post anything just like i dont boot on vmk i dont delete on the dis

ok lets cut to the chase

ok this happend yesterday. if you dont like gross stuff plz dont read this or if you dont like the kinder garden thing either.

ok i was at a kinder garden and the teacher's so called "friend" was trying to watch us well he probibly got bored and started to tell us to do all these weird and gross things well this was in an everest room so i was so cold so i froze then the guy comes up to me and is screaming lalala!! i was so mad!
i never reported the guy bc i knew they would not do anything
about it

well thx guys Dis rocks my socks

You were cold in a virtual room?

:sad1: :sad1: :sad: :sad: :sad:
milkabum said:
You were cold in a virtual room?

cry
it was an everest room and hey im weird some people like to do that kids who dont like to that are just different
but dont flame me im just trying to start a big thread
nice job guys u just made me think im weirder than i am bc im special needs no lie

I'm pretty sure Milkabum was just kidding. Hula is always talking about how cold she is in her everest room. lol Trust me, you are no more weird then I am! :crazy:

DementedRiku said:
I'm pretty sure Milkabum was just kidding. Hula is always talking about how cold she is in her everest room. lol Trust me, you are no more weird then I am! :crazy:
i was not mad a milkabum i was mad at all the people who think
i have bad grammer or people dont like kinder garden
anybody who thinks im weird im sick of it!

Today three guests came up to me and acted as if I were their girlfriend. They said -makes out-, and -feels but- to me. Of course they were reported. Of ocurse they had to be the same person on different accounts. Really helped my wierd things in main street project though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter