Have you ever been..

smylie1

DIS Veteran
The week of August 13-17? Just wondering if the crowds were still "summertime" heavy or if it had started to ease up. Yeah, I'm tryin' to squeeze in anohter trip!

Yes, we have been to WDW that week several times. Crowds are quite manageable. In general, crowds are lighter than July but not as light as the last two weeks of August.

Thank you so much. I should have searched out this topic before posting it. After I posted, I searched it out and all kinds of results popped up.

We've took our 2 DS's out of school this past January and are going to do it again this coming. However, after next year, DS13 will be in HS and I just don't think it will be a good idea. I'm trying to find the next best time to go when school is out. I know, there is no good time to go when school is out, but I mean the best of the worst.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter