Have you ever asked out a stranger on a date after you had a random conversation with them?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Have you ever asked out a stranger on a date after you had a random conversation with them? I've only seen it happen in movies and tv but I wonder if it's actually a thing or would most people just consider it creepy/inappropriate. If you have, where did you do it? 🤔

I haven’t, but when I was much younger two different guys asked me for a date after just brief conversations. I declined both times.

Once was in a supermarket and the other at Clover, a defunct discount department store in the Philadelphia area.

I haven’t, but when I was much younger two different guys asked me for a date after just brief conversations. I declined both times.

Once was in a supermarket and the other at Clover, a defunct discount department store in the Philadelphia area.
Did you consider it creepy or inappropriate?

Did you consider it creepy or inappropriate?
Inappropriate. They were brief conversations no longer than a few minutes. One asked me to a concert and I don’t remember the other.

Let’s at least chat about 15 minutes before suggesting a low key coffee date first.

I didn’t think they were creepy or else I would have walked away after 15 seconds.

Hmmm, I used to accept if the person was interesting and I also felt comfortable asking people myself, personally I didn't follow the gender norms.

I think you could get a positive response if you ask for something simple like meeting for middle of the day to a very busy public place for coffee or a lunch, ask the person what sort of communication they would be comfortable with in case something comes up so maybe email?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter