Have you booked with Costco before? Or can you recommend a TA?

I highly recommend Small World Vacations, specifically Cheryl Murphy. She has been great to work with when booking WDW and DCL. My wife and I have booked trips on our own as well as through Cheryl, but there is no additional cost to use Cheryl and she is always on the ball at getting us pricing and doing some of the legwork. I deal with her mainly via email, but is available via phone as well. Always replied to emails super quick! As someone else mentioned, Small World will give on board credit based on how much you spend.

If you are gold or platinum you could book one day prior to the schedule opening to the public. That's it.

Through Costco? That's what I didn't know. I knew frequent cruisers can book prior to opening day, but wasn't sure if it needs to be done directly with DCL.

LAX

Through Costco? That's what I didn't know. I knew frequent cruisers can book prior to opening day, but wasn't sure if it needs to be done directly with DCL.

LAX

Pretty sure others have done it through TAs like with Dreams. I would figure that would extend to Costco, but I guess it's just down to if one of their employees wants to spend all that time on the phone.

I guess that's the point, right? Will Costco reps go that extra mile for you like a TA that has a one on one relationship with you?

I guess that's the point, right? Will Costco reps go that extra mile for you like a TA that has a one on one relationship with you?
I had no issue Getting Costco to book on the day gold/platinum were able to book last month. As far as I know most TAs have substantially reduced obc for onboard bookings. Costco is still offering about 8% (not as an obc but as a cash card after the cruise). I'm not sure anyone else is that high.

My concern wasn't necessarily on whether a Costco rep would be willing to be on hold with DCL. I just wasn't sure if DCL has restrictions on how some bookings can be made. I am glad to know that Costco can pretty much do everything without limitation.

LAX

Last edited:
We've used SmallWorld Vacations (Amber Vaughan) for many/most of our DCL trips. She's knowledgeable, available, helpful. Modest/fair shipboard credits depending on what they earn in commission and, most important, knows all the ins/outs of DCL reservations. Even though we are pretty experienced Disney vacationers, we see no reason NOT to make reservations with her.
http://www.smallworldvacations.com/

We are also Canadian and we book with Tracy at *************. She is a DCL guru and can help you with all the details from choosing the best stateroom to helping with helpful tips and reminders for your cruise.
http://**************.com/

Just testing. When discussing TAs, we're supposed to put the full URL for them. As you can see one of those is a banned site for posting here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter