Have you booked a DLR vacation and do NOT play Virtual Magic Kingdom(VMK)

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
If so then we the Moderators of the DIS VMK Forums have a favor to ask of you!

In your final papers for your resort you should receive a packet of cards:

Stitchhatoffera.jpg

Pic says thru 12-31-06 but they are still being included at this time

These cards have codes for virtual items that can not be obtained by any other way but to book a DLR vacation and if your family does not play VMK we the VMK Moderators would love it if you could PM us those codes and if you do not have a use for the codes or the cards I will even pay postage if you would mail me the cards.

Please consider PMing either LoriR or myself those codes they will be greatly appreciated and loved by the recipients.

Thank you-

Mal

We will be gifting any and all codes and cards we receive to DIS VMKers ONLY who for what ever reason can not get to DLR.

Just wanted to say so far we have not received any codes and these would really make some Young VMKers extremely happy to get...so if you are not using them please consider gifting them to the VMK boards.

:maleficen

Do you only get these if you've booked a package or are they in the checkin materials? We have room only booked and would be glad to pass them on if we get them at checkin.:confused3

Do you get these if you book through disney travel? We booked through Alaska Airlines and won't get our items until check in.

I believe they come in your welcome packages(final papers).

This will be so awesome! The kids will be estatic!

Mal's found my summer home (my other board)! :lmao:

Hey Pirate!:wave2:

To be eligible to receive these VMK rewards, you must book your Disneyland Resort vacation online before 12/31/07. (or while reward card supplies last)

They are sent to you with your final vacation paperwork. If there is not enough time between the time you book and your trip, they are given to you at check-in.

These VMK rewards mean so much to our players! We truly appreciate everyone that can help us make some dreams come true. :flower3:

Lori

Well, I boked by phone. All I received was a resort confirmation so I guess I won't have any to send. :sad2: Sorry.:sad1:

Hi Mal and Lori!

You never know what nice people you might run into!!

Please, though, if you have these codes, PM them to Mal or Lori for distribution to the VMK kids!

Hi Mal and Lori!

You never know what nice people you might run into!!

Please, though, if you have these codes, PM them to Mal or Lori for distribution to the VMK kids!

Thank you Peri!

We woul like to get a few of these for a future DIS VMK contest so please if you have these cards laying around or booked online and get them in the future drop us a PM.

Thank you so much for thinking of your fellow DISers on the VMK boards!

Mal

Just to update and clarify a bit

(and bump!!)

If you book a Disneyland vacation through Disney that INCLUDES airfare, you will be sent a code that can be redeemed in the Virtual Magic Kingdom game (VMK) for some cool virtual "stuff" - a pin, a hat, a chair, etc.

Since many VMR's do not have an opportunity to ever get to the parks, if you get these codes and won't be using them, if you PM them to Mal or Lori, they can distribute them for free to kids who otherwise might have to do without.

Thanks for checking your travel goodies to see if you have these codes!

:cool1:

Just to update and clarify a bit

(and bump!!)

If you book a Disneyland vacation through Disney that INCLUDES airfare, you will be sent a code that can be redeemed in the Virtual Magic Kingdom game (VMK) for some cool virtual "stuff" - a pin, a hat, a chair, etc.

Since many VMR's do not have an opportunity to ever get to the parks, if you get these codes and won't be using them, if you PM them to Mal or Lori, they can distribute them for free to kids who otherwise might have to do without.

Thanks for checking your travel goodies to see if you have these codes!

:cool1:

just a small correction....its booking any package to DL through their website...you don't need to have airfare as part of the package...

Mal is totally right. I think the first time I asked was in like... December or something. There is a whole bunch of people. Typically these are like the last cards you have to try and get before you complete your collection.

I'm not sure these are still included in the packages. I just got mine last week, and there's nothing in there about VMK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter