Have you been to Disney this year and did anyone in your party get COVID?

Did anyone in your party get COVID during a Disney trip in 2022?

• Total voters
I realize it's a biased sample of people, but curious as to what percentage of people got COVID.

Backstory: Heading to Disney in August. On the fence about wearing a mask--I'm 1 of 2 staff at my workplace of 50 people who still wear a mask.

Follow-up questions. Did you wear a mask the whole time? Did you eat indoors/outdoors?
Went 4 times and COVID was our June trip. Was our Uber driver 100%. He was coughing like crazy and was like being hot boxed with COVID. Other than that we took our vaccines and masked when in crowds the other three times and nothing.

Just did my 2 weeks at WDW in September. I wore a mask everywhere except for when eating and on the Starcruiser. No COVID. I did also just get a booster about a month before going and was extra careful about handwashing/sanitizing.

We went in August and my husband and I got it. My daughters did not. We had the booster and wore masks when we were indoors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!