Have to YELL - Got AKL CL SV $207

scottmel

<font color=darkorchid>Does my logic in my origina
Ok I am just ready to burst. Yesterday I was booking the second half of my vacation. Did 4 at YC CL and wanted 2 at AKL CL. I see it on my screen as available but wouldn't you know it by the time the CM opens my reservation, poof AKL CL gone on one of the nights. I book one night though I need 2. I have called 3x a time since yesterday and ask for this other night - did it open? Tonight the CM tells me basically I am wasting my time. AKL CL is so hard on a promotion code and they are always gone, etc. He then says "hold on, I got it!". He said he literally hit refresh one more time before telling me goodbye and someone must have cancelled at that moment...I just am so excited. 207 for CL???? WOW....And my YC CL rate was unreal too....FINALLY my dreams won't be of dialing 407-wdisney for a better rate. I AM DONE!! Had to share....

I am so glad someone understands my excitement. DH just gives a fake smile and says "good for you!"....:sad2:

WOW, the last time we stayed at AKL we stayed sav. view regular room and it was $245 with code applied. Boy, you got a good one there.

That's great! I wanted 1 night at YC CL. It was available earlier and then I went out and walked the dog. Got home and went to book it and now it's gone. :eek:Gonna try again tomorrow.

Ok I am just ready to burst. Yesterday I was booking the second half of my vacation. Did 4 at YC CL and wanted 2 at AKL CL. I see it on my screen as available but wouldn't you know it by the time the CM opens my reservation, poof AKL CL gone on one of the nights. I book one night though I need 2. I have called 3x a time since yesterday and ask for this other night - did it open? Tonight the CM tells me basically I am wasting my time. AKL CL is so hard on a promotion code and they are always gone, etc. He then says "hold on, I got it!". He said he literally hit refresh one more time before telling me goodbye and someone must have cancelled at that moment...I just am so excited. 207 for CL???? WOW....And my YC CL rate was unreal too....FINALLY my dreams won't be of dialing 407-wdisney for a better rate. I AM DONE!! Had to share....

That's a helluva rate. Congrats! What are your travel dates to AKL CL?

It is an awesome rate - BUT that is before tax! I should have added that!!! Bill is more like 230 a night but still for Club Level? My travel dates for YC are 11/29 - 12/3 (club level at this time is open there for the PP). And my AKL rates are 12/3 - 12/5. The weird thing is though I booked under bounce back ORIGINALLY and got 30% off. Well the "new room only code" came out and thru the link of disney't site, I priced out the rooms AGAIN and it only cost me 31.00 to upgrade to CL under the new code at YC and actually saved me 8.00 a night to bump up to AKL CL from AKL standard. I asked the CM and he said the bounceback code is much better for a standard room and the new disney room only code (link on their website) has drastically reduced club level rooms..They don't advertise it that way.

It is an awesome rate - BUT that is before tax! I should have added that!!! Bill is more like 230 a night but still for Club Level? My travel dates for YC are 11/29 - 12/3 (club level at this time is open there for the PP). And my AKL rates are 12/3 - 12/5. The weird thing is though I booked under bounce back ORIGINALLY and got 30% off. Well the "new room only code" came out and thru the link of disney't site, I priced out the rooms AGAIN and it only cost me 31.00 to upgrade to CL under the new code at YC and actually saved me 8.00 a night to bump up to AKL CL from AKL standard. I asked the CM and he said the bounceback code is much better for a standard room and the new disney room only code (link on their website) has drastically reduced club level rooms..They don't advertise it that way.

Which code did you use? I have Pool View booked for the same nights and they wanted $200/nt with tax.

What does the Club level room get you? Is it a standard club room and what is the view?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter