Have to purchase tix for specific date?

Stormy888

Mouseketeer
Hi all, we are planning on doing Universal one day, next March 2012. I'm wondering if I purchase tickets online, will it ask me for a particular day we're going? We are going to be in Disney 10 days but not sure what day we are going to Universal and might not know until we get there what day would be best.

Any advice, or should I just pick a day and then definitely doing it that day? Thank you!!!

Hi all, we are planning on doing Universal one day, next March 2012. I'm wondering if I purchase tickets online, will it ask me for a particular day we're going? We are going to be in Disney 10 days but not sure what day we are going to Universal and might not know until we get there what day would be best.

Any advice, or should I just pick a day and then definitely doing it that day? Thank you!!!
I just tried it and for regular theme park tickets, you do not have to provide a date. You can wait and possibly have a ticket increase or you can buy them now. They don't expire until you activate the tickets at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter