Have to Make ADRS In A Month - What Do You Think?

disneyfav4ever

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
I've had five trips to WDW. Three of which have been in the last two years, and have focused on food. But I've been solo on all those trips, (the last three anyway,) and I could just plan whatever I wanted to try / return to. This time, I'll be with my DM, who is not a picky eater, likes to try new things, (thank God,) and is only going becuase I talked her into it with the free dining. :goodvibes So this is my plan, most of which I've tried before. I picked out ones I think my DM would like, and that she said sound good, and then I picked some for me, (character meals,) and some that I want to try, and some that just have great atmosphere.

Arrival Day / Day 1
L - CS
D - Chef Mickey's

Day 2
B - CS
L - CS
D - Boma

Day 3
B - Akershus (OOP)
L - CS
D - Brown Derby - Fantasmic Package

Day 4
B - CS
L - CS
D - Ohana (Before MNSSHP)

Day 5
B - CS
L - Coral Reef (Split - Use 1 TS Credit)
D - Spoodles (Split - Use 1 TS Credit)

Note - Splitting is allowed, right?

Day 6
B - Crystal Palace (OOP)
L - CS
D - Citricos (Split - Use 2 TS Credits)

Day 7
B - CS
L - CS
D - Le Cellier

Day 8
B - CS
L - CS
D - Wolfgang Puck Cafe

Day 9
B - CS
L - CS
D - Party for the Senses (OOP, of course)

Day 10
B - CS
L - CS
D - 1900 Park Fare

Departure Day / Day 11
B - CS
L - CS
D - N/A or use any leftover snack or CS credits for plane.

We have ten credits each, a.k.a. twenty credits total, and this uses up all twenty TS credits. DM has said she doesn't want to pay OOP for anything, so I was thinking of "suprising" her with I.O.U. notes on her birthday and Mother's Day for CP and Akershus.

It also uses up eighteen CS credits, assuming we do eat breakfast and lunch every day, and split all CS meals. What will probably happen though, is that we'll use more for CS meals for lunches, since neither of us are huge breakfast eaters, (I make exceptions for character meals,) and we could split a CS meal for an early lunch, (10:00 - 11:00,) and then again later in the afternoon, (2:00 - 3:00,) or late at night (8:00 - whenever,) depending on what times are ADR's are for.

I think those look great!

Have a wonderful trip :)
Yeah, I "think" this is the plan I'm going to stick with. ;) Every trip I keep on adding and adding, but with DDP it really limits how many TS meals I want to do a day, since I usually just eat two TS meals a day, and no CS ones. And now with the DDP, I have all those CS ones to think of.

The only two new ones for me are Chef Mickey's, (which people keep on saying I have to go to since I love the characters, and it has been on my to-try list awhile,) and Spoodles, since I keep on reading good things about that place.

Boma, Brown Derby, Ohana, Le Cellier, and Wolfgang Puck, are all ones I've tried before, that I've liked, that my DM wants to try, especially Brown Derby and Wolfgang Puck, which I love the food at.

Akershus and Crystal Palace I picked, because even though neither of us are big breakfast eaters, as I mentioned above, well, we're not really going for the food. :goodvibes Though I've enjoyed the food at both of these places.

Coral Reef I picked mainly for the atmosphere, and both me and DM like seafood. Citrico's I picked becuase I wanted to do at least one signature restaurant, and I really liked the crab gatuea here, and know my DM would love it. 1900 Park Fare I picked becuase, I haven't tried dinner here before. And we'll be eating here right after the rehab, so I'll be excited to see what's different about that.

I just have one comment. The portions at Coral Reef are small, so that might be a difficult meal to split.

I just have one comment. The portions at Coral Reef are small, so that might be a difficult meal to split.
I think that'll be okay. I can always pay for something OOP, but since we're splitting a TS dinner too that day I don't think I'll worry about. Plus, I'm sure we'll be snacking at the Food and Wine booths this day since we'll be in Epcot. :goodvibes I'm mostly going there for the atmosphere anyway, not so much for the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter