Have to get it started....Who is going October 2008?

julie007

Mouseketeer
We had to cancel our December 07 and now our Feb 08 trip so we are now going to shoot for October 08 hopefully the 7th thru the 10th. Have never been during the Halloween/Fall stuff. So I am excited. Crossing fingers that my DH work schdule doesn't get in the way again!

I searched and couldn't find a thread started yet for Oct 08 so here we go!

We've been thinking about it...
Maybe we'll surprise the kids for Halloween this year, just waiting on Dh. He keeps bringing it up. keeping my fingers crossed ;)

We'll be there probably a week during the second half of October. Our annual F&W festival pilgrimage, plus a MNSSHP. Looking forward to it!

ooo ooo I forgot about the F&W Festival. My SIL lives in Orlando they may be coming to babysit one night for us! LOL

We'll be there the 12th-18th. Going to MNSSHP for the first time!

How early do Halloween decorations go up? I may consider October, but truthfully, I don't like Halloween stuff, and I'm thinking that would ruin my Disney mood if it was filled with pumpkins and villians. No flames please!...it's just my personal preference.

We booked the bounceback on our last trip, but ended up canceling it because we didn't think we could go.

Guess what?

Now we're planning a trip for those exact dates. :headache:

But I'm super excited! I think we'll be going Sept 27 - Oct 11.

Going from 10/25 to 11/8 for my dd5 first trip to DW and we are also hoping to do MNSSHP. When do the dates get released for this?

DH and I will be there from October 21 - 26, 2008. We're excited because this will be our first time at MNSSHP and Food and Wine Fest.

How early do Halloween decorations go up? I may consider October, but truthfully, I don't like Halloween stuff, and I'm thinking that would ruin my Disney mood if it was filled with pumpkins and villians. No flames please!...it's just my personal preference.

No flames here....to each their own, however, October will be out for you. Decorations have been up every time we've been there in September. The first MNSSHP is usually around the middle of September, so I'd suspect that they would be up by then. I've never been before the 22nd, and they've always been up.

when we went to the MNSSHP -only a few decorations out in the daytime - we went back to the room to change and when we came back the whole park was transformed - it was cool

my group is going october 4-12.
i only learned about mnsshp a few days ago. it's going to make my first time to wdw even better!

BabyPiglet 9/27 - 10/11
CarolinaBlue 10/12 - 10/18
Chicago262 10/22 - 10/28 WL
Donold Fan 9/27 - 10/5 Coronado Springs
jaleton 10/21 - 10/26 Pt Orleans Frnch Quarter
julie007 10/7 - 10/10 WL Wood Bunk
kwelch10377 10/24 - 11/12
mom2kayz,b,&jakers 10/11 - 10/18 off site
mom loves Disney ? Poly
nicoliosis 10/4 - 10/12
sanapp 10/25 - 11/8
tinkerbellmom33 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!