Have to cancel our cruise :(

The TRUE Princess :)

LOVE all things Disney! <3
Though it's for good reason. :) I'm pregnant!! :cheer2: I'm due 11/15 and the baby wouldn't be old enough to go on the trip with us and I refuse to leave behind a new born. So I have to cancel. That's ok. We'll wait until the next year and probably go then. SO, what number do I call to cancel?? Anyone know?

Krys

congrats to new family member coming :banana:
If you booked through DCL it is 1800-951-3532

Congrats also. Maybe just push the dates back instead of cancelling?
Enjoy the new addition.

Hubby and I had to cancel our cruise last year (not for as exciting a reason) and I know it was disappointing. After all the time of dreaming and thinking about it, it was hard not to make it a reality, so I'm sorry for your "loss" in that sense.

On the other hand, you now have something so fantastic to look forward to and what a blessing, congratulations!!

Congrats,
When was your cruise. We are leaving Nov. 25. I just wanted to know if we were on the same cruise.

BuzzNutt said:
Congrats also. Maybe just push the dates back instead of cancelling?
Enjoy the new addition.

Can't push our dates back. We were going on my Spring Break and I can't miss any school. We don't want to go during the summer because we have a summer place that we spend every weekend at and plus we wanted to go when it was cold here. Oh well. I'm excited about our new addition! :)

Krys

cindalu said:
Congrats,
When was your cruise. We are leaving Nov. 25. I just wanted to know if we were on the same cruise.

We were leaving on the Feb 24 cruise. I'm sad but it's a good reason to miss it. :) There's always next year!

Krys

What a great reason to cancel. Congrats! :cheer2:

I just noticed, at least this countdown will go a little quicker than your cruise one. :)

Congratulations!

And if you're interested - there is an Official Moms to Be Thread in the Just for Fun: Community Boards.

Best of luck!

Joyful congrats!

Nows the time to get you r husband to do everything and anything. My spouse did that to me and I was only too happy to comply! :thumbsup2

Congrats!!!
We are going on the 4 day in November, so I'll send warm wishes from onboard to you!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter