have to brag about the little girl I baby sit for

fortheluvofpooh

I believe in fairies, I do, I do!!!!!
she ( I will call her K) is 2 1/2 and has speach delays and some fine motor skill issues. But a smile that lights up the room!!!! :lovestruc . So today at lunch she has to answer YES by nodding her head if she wants more food. She did fairly well with this. So I added the sign for "please" to have K use and she wasnt' getting it. Fast forward to later today, the other kiddos asked for M& Ms so we got a bowl out and went around the group and had each of the girls say and sign "more, please, thankyou" , K was the last of the 4 to be able to reach in the bowl and wouldn't you know it!!!! She signed "more please, thankyou" this went on for 10 rounds. I am soooo proud of her. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

That is so very wonderful for her. I can so understand how proud you are of her and how great an accomplishment this is for her. Have you ever thought of or tried the signing times DVD?? My DD loved these and learned many signs from them.

thanks all, she was/is so proud of herself, all giggley. She is so sweet. Today we are adding drink to her signing. She hasn't gotten it yet, but will soon. :thumbsup2

I just want to say that I think you are wonderful. I have kept other children before and it isn't an easy job. I can sense you love this little girl and she and her parents are lucky to have found you. Really, I am mean who brags about other people's children! How wonderful. :thumbsup2

I just want to say that I think you are wonderful. I have kept other children before and it isn't an easy job. I can sense you love this little girl and she and her parents are lucky to have found you. Really, I am mean who brags about other people's children! How wonderful. :thumbsup2

Thank you but I honestly believe that I am the lucky one. I am truely blessed to have this little girl and her sister in my life. They mean alot to me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter