Have table services change on the dining plan?

mercydisney

Is it on sale?
Last year we were able to get appetizers with table service. I think I read last year that this in no longer an option. Is this true or a rumor?

This has been the case for several years. Only the Deluxe Dining Plan gets an app.

Last year we were able to get appetizers with table service. I think I read last year that this in no longer an option. Is this true or a rumor?
Apps weren't a part of the DDP since at least 2015 - when we first and last used it - and probably since a bit before then, too.

You must have been on the Deluxe plan last year, because apps haven't been a part of the regular DDP since 2011 or so.

Than

Thanks!! It is also a plus if you do buffet!!!
Buffet's are only TS, which still includes the dessert, so it doesn't make a difference there. They only took away the dessert (and added a snack) for counter service credits.

Buffet's are only TS, which still includes the dessert, so it doesn't make a difference there. They only took away the dessert (and added a snack) for counter service credits.
So desert is still included for TS! Confusion sets in when you wake up at 4am to get free dining :crazy2:

I'm so happy they gave us two snacks instead of a QS dessert, because our QS service meal is breakfast every day at the food court. Don't need dessert with my omelet, but a Minnie's Baking Company cookie later on is a plus plus plus. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!