Have LGMH to share

TravelinGal

DIS Veteran
All taken! Enjoy them!

I read that HD is going to stop carrying these, so I grabbed a small stack of them when I was there the other day.

I will share 4 sets of 5 between the first 4 people to PM me their address. :flower3:

DH doesn't get it.
Him: Are you going to sell them?
Me: Uh - no! They're free at the store. Why would I sell them?
Him: Well, then are you going to charge them for postage?
Me: Again- NO. It's all about sharing the magic. They're getting hard to find and I just want to help others out.

He loves Disney, but he just doesn't get it, ya know? :confused3 :rotfl:

I do not know how anyone cannot be addicted - Please note my tag. I am addicted and I appreciate any offers. If anyone would like to see uses if you look at my cruise photos my door is always decorated with all colors of Mickey heads not just lime green ones.

My husband needed to go into the HD last night, I didn't want to go so I asked him if he could pick up a couple of LGMHs. He agreed to get a few. He comes out with 2 types of green that weren't the right color and 2 types of yellow. I said "Why did you get the yellow ones?" He said "Because DS has yellow Crocs." Huh? :confused3

I assume the store had no more of the Alien Green but fortunately I have a few stashed away for our trip in September.

Maggie

OH NO! They are going to stop carrying them? I need to make a special trip then!

Is the HD really going to stop carrying these?

If that is the case, then I wanted to share an offer I made on another thread. I've made a custom LGMH in Photoshop and it is very easy for me to modify the username :) So if anyone wants one of these just send me a PM :thumbsup2

lgmhs.jpg

I have a HUGGGE stack of LGMH in front of me. WE literally took almost the entire shelf of Mickey paint chips. lol. I felt sorta bad after taking them, but more than willing to share. I have different colors too. :)

I think I am going to raid HD one more time since they probably restocked.

UGGH!
I need to get mine now!
I don't know why, we don't go for almost 6 months,
I pass a HD on my way to work, but i'm in my crummy uniform, and hate anyone seeing me!
I'll have to bite the bullet.

If anyone wants some of mine, I'd be happy to mail them to you. Just PM me your address. :)

Is the HD really going to stop carrying these?

If that is the case, then I wanted to share an offer I made on another thread. I've made a custom LGMH in Photoshop and it is very easy for me to modify the username :) So if anyone wants one of these just send me a PM :thumbsup2

lgmhs.jpg

Just a bump

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter