have learn a lesson

Patrickprincess

faith trust and pixie dust
I'm so mad at myself for not watiting to book my flight for my cruise. I booked my air though DCL and had then change the flight to Thursday evening instead of Friday evening. Paid two hundered more for the flight oh well. I still have the overnight stay at the hyatt and DCL trasport to PC. If i book another cruise i will book my own air.

I'm so mad at myself for not watiting to book my flight for my cruise. I booked my air though DCL and had then change the flight to Thursday evening instead of Friday evening. Paid two hundered more for the flight oh well. I still have the overnight stay at the hyatt and DCL trasport to PC. If i book another cruise i will book my own air.

NEVER let Disney book your flights,it may take you a hour to search out what is the best flight time and the best $$ for you and in the long run you will be more happy:cool1::cool1:

Did you make your final payment? You can change/cancel that part of your trip if you haven't.

We've booked with DCL air in the past, last year we drove.

This time we booked air with DCL-our cruise isn't until May 2013. We booked it just so we had a dollar amount to compare to because SOMETIMES DCL isn't always the most expensive. We have until March 2013 to cancel that portion of the trip and book everything on our own. Most likely we'll find something cheaper but not positive-we are buying a ticket to fly to KS in June and the prices keep getting higher instead of lower.

Did you make your final payment? You can change/cancel that part of your trip if you haven't.

We've booked with DCL air in the past, last year we drove.

This time we booked air with DCL-our cruise isn't until May 2013. We booked it just so we had a dollar amount to compare to because SOMETIMES DCL isn't always the most expensive. We have until March 2013 to cancel that portion of the trip and book everything on our own. Most likely we'll find something cheaper but not positive-we are buying a ticket to fly to KS in June and the prices keep getting higher instead of lower.

I got a price quote from Disney for their air to Barcelona next year and it was $700 more than the dummy quotes I am getting on Kayak this year. :scared1: I don't think airfare will go up that much per person, so I'm going to wait and book my own airfare. Plus it gives you more control of how many plane changes and where you change and when you fly. :thumbsup2

I got a price quote from Disney for their air to Barcelona next year and it was $700 more than the dummy quotes I am getting on Kayak this year. :scared1: I don't think airfare will go up that much per person, so I'm going to wait and book my own airfare. Plus it gives you more control of how many plane changes and where you change and when you fly. :thumbsup2

International flights have skyrocketed in the past 3 months. You might luck out and get something, on the other hand, you might end up paying more. I'm looking into flying into Vienna in May and I'm kicking myself that I didn't book at the beginning of December. Now I'm checking every week on Tuesdays and not getting much relief. :sad2:

Also, I have booked air through cruiselines in the past for international one way flights (I like doing transatlantic crossings). It actually worked out cheaper for me to book with the cruise line as the ground transportation from airport to ship was also included in the fee. This was a good thing in Britian as we landed in London and cruised from Dover, a couple of hours away.

I've never seen Disney include the ground transfers because you book airfare :confused3 The two times we did it we still had to pay for the ground transportation!

It's really a crap shoot with airfare anymore and it is no fun to plan for! We booked our flights last October for this may to Seattle. Logic would be that the prices would go up and to grab the best deal. So who was to know that they went DOWN last week and I could have saved $200! :sad2:

I've never seen Disney include the ground transfers because you book airfare :confused3 The two times we did it we still had to pay for the ground transportation!

It's really a crap shoot with airfare anymore and it is no fun to plan for! We booked our flights last October for this may to Seattle. Logic would be that the prices would go up and to grab the best deal. So who was to know that they went DOWN last week and I could have saved $200! :sad2:

It states right on the website when you choose airfare (and it has been true both times we booked air with DCL) that ground transfers are included.

Taken from site:
An air reservation, including complimentary ground transfers and baggage handling, has been made for your travel party based on your request. Additional baggage fees may apply and vary by airline. View a list of airline baggage fees. You should also confirm directly with your airline prior to departure.

Ground transfers have always been included when you buy air from DCL.....on the invoice it may be broken down but the air price quoted you is supposed to include transfers.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter