Have I Lost My Every Loving Mind!!!

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
Wow! I jsut spent the better part of my day figuring out my finances for our 2007 trip...put together an excel spred sheet....talked it over with BF and called WDW to see when tours are posted for our trip dates...

Nevermind that I have a state exam to study for and should be doing other things...

Have I lost my mind!?!?!

Can I go to WDW/DCL now???

The stress of this exam is killing me!!! *must.....go......study...... :confused3

:rotfl:
Most people planning anything Disney related have lost their minds.

Think of it as a reward: If I study xxx hours, I'll spend xxx hours planning after that. :) Easy? No way!!

AdventureGuru said:
Wow! I jsut spent the better part of my day figuring out my finances for our 2007 trip...put together an excel spred sheet....talked it over with BF and called WDW to see when tours are posted for our trip dates...

Nevermind that I have a state exam to study for and should be doing other things...

Have I lost my mind!?!?!

The stress of this exam is killing me!!! *must.....go......study...... :confused3

You forgot to mention coming on these boards! I think you are definitely in study-avoidance mode!!!! But that's okay - these are acceptale diversions! At least we think so!

Who wouldn't want to plan a Disney trip instead of studying? When I have struggled w/ Disney addiction, I make myself go somewhere to study that doesn't have internet access. Sometimes I just need a change of location & calming music.

Good luck studying! I feel your pain.

That depends ... when is your exam? If it's tomorrow, than you've probably overloaded your mind and it won't matter if you try to cram anything else in, so you're fine. If it's three weeks from now, then you have plenty more time to study, so you're fine, too. Either way, how can you lose?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Seriously, I hope you do well, whenever it is. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

What, are we suppose to be doing something productive???? Oh yeah, I was suppose to be working on grades, maybe they really don't need them.

I have to admit it, I'm the same way. But in my own defense, planning my vacation is what helps to de-stress me.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what will become of my life after the cruise. I will be living vicariously through someone else. :sad2: Maybe I could just pretend I'm going on a cruise, that's not to weird is it??? :crazy:

AdventureGuru said:

Have I lost my mind!?!?!

So do you suppose that since I have a HUGE case study to write for a graduate class that is due tomorrow that I haven't even began that I too may have lost my mind? :rotfl2: I work so much better under pressure! Besides, this IS important stuff we talk about here on the DIS! :rotfl:

I can't agree more! Progress reports to do, and massive grad project due in two weeks (although in my defense I have been plugging away at that!) Disney dreams and these boards are sometimes the only way I keep my sanity!

Since my join Date Feb 2005 I have let the house and family go to pot.
No dinner, no laundry, late to everything. I make up pretend trips on the DCL website all the time.

Like now. I should be putting DD4 in the tub!! But here I sit!!

Here it is--almost 10:00, and I'm still sitting on the computer checking out the DIS! I STILL haven't started my case study! I think I might need to go over to the thread about sharing your obsession with DCL! :rotfl2: I just might be up all night! Thank goodness I've taken tomorrow off. I think maybe I should step away from the computer........... :confused3

I have a practical exam on Saturday and written on May 18th...Most say I have this...I dont feel like I do...DCL is definately my distraction...

Any Pixie Dust so I pass these exams-greatly appreciated...I'm trying to take today off and let my brain rest (which I should be doing tomorrow-24 hours before practical...) but I'm just a nervous wreck...

Will someone put the brakes on so I can have just 1 minute to relax!!!!

I took yesterday off and finished my case study! :cool1: I will send some pixie dust your way! Good luck! :)

thanks Disneypoor!
I could use it...I found all of my original class notes...I tried to take today off to breath a little bit...but we will see...I'm gonna sleep well tonight and study a little tomorrow at work.. 1st part of the exam is Sat...the next is 5/18...here's to hoping...

Hey AdventureGuru---I do my best work under pressure! Maybe that will work for you too! My cruise is 28 days away! That is what keeps me going. Well, honestly, the cruise and the fact that I'm a teacher and CANNOT wait for summer! :rotfl2:

I SO HEAR YOU! We're going to Ireland in 2 months which I am very excited about BUT we are going on a Disney Cruise in 16 months . . . and here I am on the DIS any chance I can get. I've been to Ireland several times before but its not like reading about Disney ya know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter