Have I been tagged?

lovinpoohbear

lovinpoohbear
:) I just noticed that is says lovinpoohbear under my screenname. Does that mean I was tagged by the tag fairy? I don't notice anyone else with their screen name written twice. Tia!!

Nope, If you were tagged, it would definately be a catchy little phrase, and it would be in color

OK, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is "tagged"?? I've seen it referenced before, and am just wondering??

Is it some super-duper above top secret club? I have looked through the FAQ's and other areas for members, but haven't found anything - maybe I just haven't looked in the right place! Are there "special" benefits to being tagged?

What do you have to do to get it?

Tagged is when the tag fairy tags your little writing under your username and it becomes different colors. P.S.the tag fairy is real ;)

I've been waiting forever for the tag fairy to pay me a visit..but no luck.
I don't think the tag fairy sews because I mainly hang out on the boutique thread. I will have to buy that tag fairy a mini sewing machine and teach her a thing or two...:rotfl:

I love some of the tags, reading others, especially when you can remember the thread they came from.....

I was just tagged - - YIPPEE!!! The first one appeared after my post about how parents of my Kindergarten students always ask me to wipe their kids' butts. I got so excited about getting tagged, that I jokingly posted that I don't wipe noses either, and then THAT ended up as a tag, too!!! :banana:

:) I just noticed that is says lovinpoohbear under my screenname. Does that mean I was tagged by the tag fairy? I don't notice anyone else with their screen name written twice. Tia!!

If you didn't type lovinpoohbear under your name, then it's very possible that you have been tagged. Usually the tags are colored but not always.

You probably just wrote lovingpoohbear in the section where you can make your own tag. The plain (uncolored) tags are the ones people do on their own. I would be ashamed of the tag fairy if she gave out tags with just your screen name and no color. She is more creative then that. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!