Have fun storming the castle! A Feb. 2010 PTR - Mods I can be closed now!

:welcome: Hope you enjoy! I haven't actually seen the whole movie in ages, I should sit down and watch it again sometime. "When I was your age, television was called books." :rotfl2:

That is correct! "I have hired you to help me start a war. It's a prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition." :rotfl2:

"Fezzik!? Are there rocks ahead?!? If there are, we'll all be dead! NO MORE RYHMES NOW, I MEAN IT!....ANNNYbody want a peanut?!?
DAAAH!"

Thanks Camille! I had forgotten I had even posted those, had to go back and look. We had so much fun at our wedding, I am laughing in almost every picture. That could also be because I am holding a glass of champagne in almost every picture.:drinking1

I'm excited about the car, kind of, and kind of just want someone to drop a car off on my porch and say, "here, drive this!"
I totally understand what you mean, the first car we looked at we bought without looking at another car. For the last one, we looked at literally every car lot between here and San Anton and back, stopping in New Braunfels to get the van we ended up with. :rolleyes:

Funny reservation story.

I really did think that with the global clientele that Disney gets that two first names wouldn't have thrown her that much.

I totally understand what you mean, the first car we looked at we bought without looking at another car. For the last one, we looked at literally every car lot between here and San Anton and back, stopping in New Braunfels to get the van we ended up with. :rolleyes:

Exactly! I did go to carmax yesterday and look at a bunch of stuff and test drove a couple. I think it is down between the civic and the saab, with the altima in 3rd place. It kind of depends on what is available price/year/mileage when I am actually ready to buy.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, here or on your reports. Partially I've been really busy at work and partially I'm creeped out.

See, I got a PM the other day (not going to out the offender) - my first PM! I was so excited! They wanted to meet us for a drink while we were in Disney. Cool, a Dis-meet, right?

Wrong. This was a guy who wanted to "party" with me and Donna, without his wife and kids knowledge, and "have some fun at the mouse."

I think I need a shower. WTH is wrong with people? Yes, it's a girls trip, yes, we love to have fun and drink but we don't PARTY WITH MARRIED MEN WITHOUT THEIR WIVES KNOWLEDGE. I'm very happily married and Donna Sue has a boyfriend! Plus, EWWWWW!!! You are there with your WIFE and KIDS at DISNEY WORLD and you want to sneak off for some perverted three way or who knows what? :mad:

Sorry for the shouting but it really brought me kinda down on the DIS. So I've been a little quiet. :sad1: You would think this would be one place a woman could hang out and not get inappropriately hit on.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, here or on your reports. Partially I've been really busy at work and partially I'm creeped out.

See, I got a PM the other day (not going to out the offender) - my first PM! I was so excited! They wanted to meet us for a drink while we were in Disney. Cool, a Dis-meet, right?

Wrong. This was a guy who wanted to "party" with me and Donna, without his wife and kids knowledge, and "have some fun at the mouse."

I think I need a shower. WTH is wrong with people? Yes, it's a girls trip, yes, we love to have fun and drink but we don't PARTY WITH MARRIED MEN WITHOUT THEIR WIVES KNOWLEDGE. I'm very happily married and Donna Sue has a boyfriend! Plus, EWWWWW!!! You are there with your WIFE and KIDS at DISNEY WORLD and you want to sneak off for some perverted three way or who knows what? :mad:

Sorry for the shouting but it really brought me kinda down on the DIS. So I've been a little quiet. :sad1: You would think this would be one place a woman could hang out and not get inappropriately hit on.

Uuuuuuuuh, Yeah! Report his @ss!!! What a freakin pig!! I would spread his name like wild fire on here.

so sorry!

you should PM the webmaster or moderator and have this person banned from the boards.....it's not that hard to do when something heinous like this happens.

Uuuuuuuuh, Yeah! Report his @ss!!! What a freakin pig!! I would spread his name like wild fire on here.

I wanted to, but I don't want to get 8000 more PMs about what a witch I am. It's pretty easy to create a new identity on bulletin boards if you want to, I think. Although I did look up his other posts and he doesn't seem all that nice anyway.

so sorry!

you should PM the webmaster or moderator and have this person banned from the boards.....it's not that hard to do when something heinous like this happens.

I think that is what I will do...let them handle it...at first I thought I was overreacting but I re-read them and I'm really not.

I should have trusted my instincts after the first PM because it seemed a little weird, but I was trying to put aside my lawyer-y New York-y suspicion. :rolleyes: I feel better about it now, his problem, not mine.

I almost thought he was making fun of me at first. It's not like I'd be on someone's top 10 list to randomly hit on, other than the fact that we're traveling without kids. :sad2: I feel sorry for this guy's wife and kids, for sure.

Ditto to what Jordan said. Sorry and you should definitely report him, which it sounds like you are planning on doing...good for you!!

Ditto to what Jordan said. Sorry and you should definitely report him, which it sounds like you are planning on doing...good for you!!

Thank you -- I did.

How horrible! Report him. This is a family friendly site.

Thanks va-va-va-voom! I sent an email.

Don't let one bad apple bring you down.

You are correct Jordan! Still can't believe how close it is, I need to call garden grocer about wine prices and figure out what we are going to order. cereal and snacks I think. :)

And we ordered our tiaras - Donna Sue wanted tiaras to wear to breakfast on her birthday. I also have Tony working on a tee-shirt for her but she doesn't know about it, it's a surprise. Here is the tiara:

I'm about to get myself a Vera Bradley purse for losing 10 pounds...my 5 pound "prize" was my mouse ears. I'll have to post a picture of all of this stuff as soon as I remember how. :)

Thank you -- I did.

Good!:thumbsup2

Thanks va-va-va-voom! I sent an email.

I love this name!

You are correct Jordan! Still can't believe how close it is, I need to call garden grocer about wine prices and figure out what we are going to order. cereal and snacks I think. :)

And we ordered our tiaras - Donna Sue wanted tiaras to wear to breakfast on her birthday. I also have Tony working on a tee-shirt for her but she doesn't know about it, it's a surprise. Here is the tiara:

I want to see.

I'm about to get myself a Vera Bradley purse for losing 10 pounds...my 5 pound "prize" was my mouse ears. I'll have to post a picture of all of this stuff as soon as I remember how. :)

Way to go!

Okay, I can't open my email now so the ears later. Here are the "tiaras" we ordered (too cute right!):

41huDDIQRoL__SS500_.jpg

And the purse - it is the hipster in Loves Me

10447055.jpg

Sorry if these are big - I'm at work so I'm trying to rush.

I wanted to, but I don't want to get 8000 more PMs about what a witch I am. It's pretty easy to create a new identity on bulletin boards if you want to, I think. Although I did look up his other posts and he doesn't seem all that nice anyway.

I think that is what I will do...let them handle it...at first I thought I was overreacting but I re-read them and I'm really not.

I should have trusted my instincts after the first PM because it seemed a little weird, but I was trying to put aside my lawyer-y New York-y suspicion. :rolleyes: I feel better about it now, his problem, not mine.

I almost thought he was making fun of me at first. It's not like I'd be on someone's top 10 list to randomly hit on, other than the fact that we're traveling without kids. :sad2: I feel sorry for this guy's wife and kids, for sure.

Your a beautiful lady, so I can see why. From the way this is sounding though, I think he would hit on a tree. I don't think I will ever understand the dark side of someone's mind who thinks this sort of thing is OK. Why come here?!? If your "Looking for a good time." :confused3 Seriously!
I can't stand it when men think it's their right to go after women how ever and when ever they please. Makes me sick.
As a married woman on the boards or any where for that matter, I try and be very careful when speaking to a man, so as not to say things for which could give the wrong impression, and that's out and open with everyone else seeing what I'm saying on the thread!
Your doing the right thing sister, just tell the mod. and let it go, don't stop your report because of this depraved person, and if he does it again, just keep reporting until they boot him enough times he gets the message. :snooty:

Okay, I can't open my email now so the ears later. Here are the "tiaras" we ordered (too cute right!):

41huDDIQRoL__SS500_.jpg

And the purse - it is the hipster in Loves Me

10447055.jpg

Sorry if these are big - I'm at work so I'm trying to rush.

These weren't to big at all. I love the hipster! To cute. All right Texas Sista! I'm wondering if your going to wear anything to represent where your from?
Every year my daughter (and maybe me this year, since I'm losing weight. 22 lb. so far) gets a shirt that has a Texas Long Horn on it, it's not that she's a big Long Horns fan, but pretty much everyone knows it's from Austin so she wears it. :yay: (she's actually an Aggie fan :rolleyes: what'ya do?) First year it was a pink athletes Long Horns shirt, and this year it's a white T-shirt with fushcia pink tie dye, Long Horns shirt. It's really cute.

Or have you gotten this far to know what your wearing yet? :yay: Can't wait to find out what you have planned wardrobe wise.

Your a beautiful lady, so I can see why. From the way this is sounding though, I think he would hit on a tree. I don't think I will ever understand the dark side of someone's mind who thinks this sort of thing is OK. Why come here?!? If your "Looking for a good time." :confused3 Seriously!

Aww, thanks Camille! That made my day! I agree about the icky dude - don't they have websites for that sort of thing? Who tries to pick people up on the dis?

These weren't to big at all. I love the hipster! To cute. All right Texas Sista! I'm wondering if your going to wear anything to represent where your from?
Every year my daughter (and maybe me this year, since I'm losing weight. 22 lb. so far) gets a shirt that has a Texas Long Horn on it, it's not that she's a big Long Horns fan, but pretty much everyone knows it's from Austin so she wears it. :yay: (she's actually an Aggie fan :rolleyes: what'ya do?) First year it was a pink athletes Long Horns shirt, and this year it's a white T-shirt with fushcia pink tie dye, Long Horns shirt. It's really cute.

Or have you gotten this far to know what your wearing yet? :yay: Can't wait to find out what you have planned wardrobe wise.

Whoop! A&M Class of '90 right here! So I will probably have an aggie shirt with me and a cowboys shirt. I wanted to buy one of the shirts with the new stadium on it that says "ours is bigger" but they only have S, M, and 2X in stock. I like shirts big but I think 2X is pushing it.

Love the tiara and hipster! You'll be styling in Disney.princess:

Thank you! I actually "had" to buy a zip around wallet as well in the mosaic pattern because shipping was $10 if I just bought the hipster but free if I spent $19 more dollars...so I bought a $20 wallet because it was really only $9. Is that fuzzy disney math?

I try not to comment on bags...;)

Don't worry, I'll talk about shoes soon. :rotfl:

I love vera bradley bags:lovestruc I probably have too many...but don't tell anyone;)

Your secret is safe with me. :thumbsup2

I don't have any - they shipped them already so I can't wait until they get here!

Oh - here is a picture of me with my ears...it's kind of fuzzy because I took it myself on my phone!

earsphoto.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!