have ever stay at Magical Vacation Homes???

Hi,

We had just got back from our Christmas visit from staying at one of their town houses. We choose to go with them as they had a big selection of Windsor Hills homes and you get to drive straight to the property rather than a welcome center which can be a nightmare sometimes.

I also loved it that they had 360 tours of the home on their site. It was really cool to click on full screen and be able to look around and zoom in and out. It was also nice that the pictures were recent as the town house was exactly as described!

We have been going to Disney area for 7 years and staying at Windsor Hills the last 3 years. I would highly recommend Windsor Hills Resort and Magical Vacation Homes.

Enjoy your stay! :cheer2:

scoobydoo2010,
can you tell me what one you stayed at?i real love how you do get to see the homes.looking for a nice place to stay.hope i can find one.and this looks like a nice place to go to.

Hi,

We stayed in the property called - Windsor Wonderland. I think the website code was 008 or something. It was not the closest to the clubhouse but the furniture was really nice and most importantly is was really clean. If you go to their site it is listed on there still. We did not book online we just called up and did it all over the phone.

I hope you have a nice time :hippie:

Bumping to see if anyone else has stayed in any of their places...we're trying to dcide whether to book with them or not!

We booked with them for June. We looked at a lot of different Windsor Hills properties but felt the most comfortable booking with them. We had to change our dates after our ressie was made and they were very accomodating.

I am thinking of booking with them. Was just wondering if anyone else has any feedback on them??

I've never stayed in one of their properties, but we are renting one in July for 10 nights.

They own 4 properties and manage another 20 properties at Windsor Hills, and have been there since Windsor Hills first opened.

We went with them because they had an available unit with a pool view.

I did a search on this forum and found nothing but postitive reviews.

I just booked with them for October!!! Yippee! Now, we just have to play the waiting game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter