Have a wonderful, magical time at WDW, Scratch42!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing all about your vacation, on Feb. 9, Janet! Have a safe trip! :)

It's amazing how smooth the Tax Calculations, T4's, etc., etc., go when you know that in just a few hours..........

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD! AND A CRUISE!

Will take lots of pictures and take notes of anything new and exciting!

Thanks for all the good advice and tips guys!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD......

Sorry, can't contain myself anymore!

Scratch
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave: :crazy: :wave:

LOL.......... I can feel your excitement!

Here's to a great trip Scratch! Hope the weather gets really warm and sunny for you!;) :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Though I wish you ONLY hot, dry and sunshiney days........ at least you get a break from the white cold stuff and the VERY chiily temps we've been having!!!
Have Fun!!!!

Have a great time. Really wish I was going with you!!! Really looking forward to your report about the cruise b/c we have our first one booked in October and can't wait.

Hope you have great weather!!!

Have fun!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Cdnmickeylover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter