Haunted Mazes

old lady

DIS Veteran
I heard they are both scary and cool at the same time. They are like haunted houses here in the theme parks or live like it is in Universal Studios Orlando. Maybe they should have these haunted Mazes in Disney California Adventures near Pixar Pier or Grizzly Falls area. In Disney World, they should have in Hollywood or Epcot.

Last year's was good because it had a good backstory and was definitely scary and cool. Unfortunately, it was a bit too scary for children and many people didn't like how Pinocchio was turned into a nightmarish character. This year's is based off the Nightmare before Christmas but lacks coherence so many people leave feeling unsatisfied or confused. To make matters worse, the attraction suffers from the Hong Kong Disneyland "language problem" where some parts are in English and other parts are in Cantonese so anyone who isn't bilingual will be even more confused.

I would like to see them bring back the seasonal overlay for Jungle Cruise rather than do these haunted mazes. They're a nice seasonal gimmick but I feel that the money could be better spent by improving the seasonal shows or building new rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!